Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

I am using Google finance for intraday charts. and I play in equity. I have few doubts regarding that:

1) Can Pride's setting be used in Google finance charts, and how, I have problem with Stochastics setting.

2) while trading in equity, what should be the price range(can it be at price range of 150) to get clear idea of clear ema crossover.

thanks,
Nishant

Last edited:

kainiteh

Hi Guys

I am using Google finance for intraday charts. and I play in equity. I have few doubts regarding that:

1) Can Pride's setting be used in Google finance charts, and how, I have problem with Stochastics setting.

2) while trading in equity, what should be the price range(can it be at price range of 150) to get clear idea of clear ema crossover.

thanks,
Nishant
1.i have tried Google finance it is good with all market update :)
Coming to pride method,Setup need Stochastics,Momentum indicator,
Still there are only slow and fast Stoch available
Parameter are Lookback period,%K,%D
Lookback period is number of bar you want to look in recent past to find a rate of change
%K is raw data moving average
%D is moving average of %k line or fast line

still you need both fast line and slow in same indicator with to take decision with pride setup(but in Google finance both are available in individual indicator window only for oscillator,
i don't know much about oscillator,Elder may answer this question "how to use Stoch oscillator !)

What pride is using is Dual time frame (Large Time frame 30 min and Smaller time frame 5 min),so you can use other momentum indicator too to find a momentum reversal as stochastics

2.may go for more volatile scrip,i have tried many but market is too fast to execute this setup but stop loss saves us :) so minifty or nifty is more suitable for this! This setup is best in trendy market!

Note:Still i am newbie here, i provide this at my best..any mistake please correct me,Thanks

Any following thi stratagey pls see if my paper trades are correct:

1)At 11.30 today, 30 min stoch was bullish ( but they were almost parallel)
5 min stoch gave bullish crossover at 11.30 and at 11.35 the ema were pretty close and then 5 period ema started an upmove. Could this trade be taken?

2) Bearish signal at 5165 at 12.05
( Sorry...at 5152......need to wait for candle to clsoe)
btw, I am using investbulls.
Thank you in advance.

1.i have tried Google finance it is good with all market update :)
Coming to pride method,Setup need Stochastics,Momentum indicator,
Still there are only slow and fast Stoch available
You can get these settings on investbulls paid chart.

Last edited:
dear Pride,
have gone thru ur post of late. i have just registered with traderji. could u pl suggest a software for intraday which is relatively cheap and would provide real time data instantly.
i am in the process of testing ur method and would let u know the results.

Hi pride, thnQ so much for sharing ur strategy. Im using Amibroker, so please can u or someone who is using amibroker tell me how to set %K and %D setting. i tried to setup myself Stochastic but %k has PERIOD and % K AVG options and %D has PERIODS, %K AVG and %D AVG.

kainiteh

Hi pride, thnQ so much for sharing ur strategy. Im using Amibroker, so please can u or someone who is using amibroker tell me how to set %K and %D setting. i tried to setup myself Stochastic but %k has PERIOD and % K AVG options and %D has PERIODS, %K AVG and %D AVG.

it may help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.