Priceless Info

mastermind007

To whomsoever it may be of concern: Cadbury Bournvita may have pork-derivative as one of its ingredients. See goo.gl/KJilvh

mastermind007

bunti_k23

To whomsoever it may be of concern: Cadbury Bournvita may have pork-derivative as one of its ingredients. See goo.gl/KJilvh
whats the big deal...............:confused:
see the worldwide pork consumption ,how many people eat pork.personally i dont eat pork either mutton(bakra) reason for both is same and i dont find any difference either in between two...these things will only annoy religious people not us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork

Raghuveer

whats the big deal...............:confused:
see the worldwide pork consumption ,how many people eat pork.personally i dont eat pork either mutton(bakra) reason for both is same and i dont find any difference either in between two...these things will only annoy religious people not us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork
Dear friend, it's a BIG deal for those who do not/should not eat meat due to health reasons.
Also most vegetarians will be mad angry if meat/meat derivative is in their food without their knowledge.

mastermind007

Thank you, America for finding the pollution norms violations of the Volkswagon car!

I now finally understood the slogan "Volkswagen, Das Auto" ....

Pollution of one Volkswagon Car IS EQUAL TO Pollution of 10 Autos.

Thank you, America for finding the pollution norms violations of the Volkswagon car!

If such things are happening in USA, what would be the condition here? The Norms would be much more lenient in the first place here. And even this Maggie episode will be hushed and "stringent TACIT norms" to "not to expose any other company" will be put in place. I am sure more than 90% of the packed/unpacked food we eat is intentionally / unintentionally contaminated. When will we have the time and resources to fight for the purity of these basic things like food, air and water ?

extremist

It's good to care for your country and on the other hand it's very inhuman spreading s**t allover the world with your dirty companies....

US is good at it.

this the reason every year indian pharma companies get slammed with fines.

Rish

In Indian Car Industry, it is so clear, Export Model, use to meet all international standards, but, same car makers making car for us (for Indian Roads) without same standards, because, they don't care about us, because our laws are not stringent.