price side panel label adjustment

Sometimes there are labels at the right hand side to label the price say 10 days moving average, 20 days MA, etc... It will block the price label say $3, $3.5, $4. 1. Can I choose not to show it by AFL Code?
2. Can I adjust the panel width so that I even I have the label, I still can see the fixed label
3. Sometimes, when I click one of the day, the label on the right hand side would show the value of the selected day, while some indicator only show the latest trading day value. May I know more about that? such as if I want my indicator to show the value of the day i selected, instead of latest trading day, no matter which day I select?

million thanks.

KelvinHand

1. Sometimes there are labels at the right hand side to label the price say 10 days moving average, 20 days MA, etc... It will block the price label say $3, $3.5, $4. 1. Can I choose not to show it by AFL Code?

1. To turn off the label display, move your cursor to price chart, right click for parameter, select the moving average style, click on the option called "NoLabel".

If you cannot find the user changeable style OR need to change all the styles at once then go to the code and add the STYLENOLABEL
eg.
Plot( EMA(C, 5), "EMA5", colorYellow, styleLine|styleNoLabel);

On your top screen, you had the Title Bar, showing:
- Price Open High Low,Close
- All the MA values.

Even the labels are blocked, you just need to move your vert. quote marker
to the last price will show you the price and ma values (same as the labels on the right panel)

2. Can I adjust the panel width so that I even I have the label, I still can see the fixed label

a. Use the View -> Zoom -> [Taller Bars|Shorter Bars] OR
b. Move the cursor to the right panel, once the cursor show double head arrow, hold the [Shift] key and drag the mouse, will be same as a.

3. Sometimes, when I click one of the day, the label on the right hand side would show the value of the selected day, while some indicator only show the latest trading day value. May I know more about that? such as if I want my indicator to show the value of the day i selected, instead of latest trading day, no matter which day I select?

The label on the right panel only shown the recent day, cannot be showing the selected day. selected day see on the top title.

Do as what Amibroker can provide, No what you wish it can provide.
Good suggestion need to send to Amibroker.