Price Retracement Calculation

Stix

Dear Senior Traders,
I've understood that price & EMA goes hand in hand as EMA is derived from price action calculation.
As example if price of a particular stock extend far away from EMA(say 9period) if retraces back to EMA or get sideways untill EMA comes closer to price.
I've come to know that there is some simple calculation to find the extent level or zone from which price might retrace. The Fib can also explain that but it is not what I'm looking for. I have attached the daily chart of BajajFinance to explain.
It is pro traders secret and maximum profit booking becomes easier.
Can someone be kind enough to share it.
Thanks in advance.

Stix

Attachments

Dear Senior Traders,
I've understood that price & EMA goes hand in hand as EMA is derived from price action calculation.
As example if price of a particular stock extend far away from EMA(say 9period) if retraces back to EMA or get sideways untill EMA comes closer to price.
I've come to know that there is some simple calculation to find the extent level or zone from which price might retrace. The Fib can also explain that but it is not what I'm looking for. I have attached the daily chart of BajajFinance to explain.
It is pro traders secret and maximum profit booking becomes easier.
Can someone be kind enough to share it.
Thanks in advance.

Stix
Hi Bro...
In reference to your chart the TF is daily. mark fib levels in a weekly or monthly chart to get levels from where price can retrace.