Price only showing closing

satyamsit

hello everyone,
i am a very new user in amibroker and getting some problem. today i installed it and price only showing the closing value...no open high low are being displayed...plz help me out. i'll be gr8ful.
thanx in advance.

Last edited:
L

learn2trade08

dear satyam,
can u upload a screenshot please..
all the best!

hello everyone,
i am a very new user in amibroker and getting some problem. today i installed it and price only showing the closing value...no open high low are being displayed...plz help me out. i'll be gr8ful.
thanx in advance.

satyamsit

sir thanks for the reply. but the problem is every time i try to get the screen shot along with the tool tip its going off. i can give the idea as we place our cursor on any bar or candle it shows open high low close respectively, but in my case its only showing closing price. i guess i can make u understand. looking forward to ur reply.thanks again

satyamsit

First make sure the chart type is set to other than Line. Eg. Bar, Candlestick,etc. Upload the screenshot for your problem.
Sir,
i am only watching candle or bar charts. and as i said on above post putting the cursor on bar and trying for a scrnshot only the chart is coming.

L

learn2trade08

dear satyam,
you can get there by tools>preferences and go to miscellaneous tab...
there>
display options,click on price data tooltips,and thenchange it to say 5 or 10 secs,get the screenshot so someone here can assist you...
all the best:)

sir thanks for the reply. but the problem is every time i try to get the screen shot along with the tool tip its going off. i can give the idea as we place our cursor on any bar or candle it shows open high low close respectively, but in my case its only showing closing price. i guess i can make u understand. looking forward to ur reply.thanks again

dear satyam,
you can get there by tools>preferences and go to miscellaneous tab...
there>
display options,click on price data tooltips,and thenchange it to say 5 or 10 secs,get the screenshot so someone here can assist you...
all the best:)
Thanks learn2trade08;
the above clue has helped me in increasing the duration of the display because if the list was a very long list (six resistance and six supports levels apart from pivot points) one could hardly read two values that the same disappeared and one required to realign the cursor on the bar and without much success in reading.

Thanks again
bam

Go to Symbol and then click on quote editor and see if olch values are showing for the current date as well as for the back dates.

You might not have given the correct corresponding values to the labels when using the ascii wizard for data filling.

another possibility is that the eod data is corrupted if you are using ***** eod then check if the value are correct in the input data file.

bam

L

learn2trade08

dear bamks,
i am glad i could be of some help...
all the best!

Thanks learn2trade08;
the above clue has helped me in increasing the duration of the display because if the list was a very long list (six resistance and six supports levels apart from pivot points) one could hardly read two values that the same disappeared and one required to realign the cursor on the bar and without much success in reading.

Thanks again
bam

satyamsit

BVPRAVEEN, LEARN2TRADE08 & BAMKS... thanx a lot for putting on such efforts for a tiny matter like this. i have somehow managed to solve that .. and probably in one of the most convincing fashion :p ....uninstalled and then reinstalling it. its a gr8 charting software with too many features and really a too many features to get confused for a newbie with the sw. anyway have a gr8 time everybody out there and looking forward to lot more interactions in days to come. take care :)