Price band for nifty options

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to find the price band for nifty options?

I tried to search it on nse sites and got below information. Look at the bold font. It just says "A contract specific price range based on its delta value is computed and updated on a daily basis". But where can I find out the value?

Price Bands

There are no day minimum/maximum price ranges applicable in the derivatives segment. However, in order to prevent erroneous order entry, operating ranges and day minimum/maximum ranges are kept as below:

1. For Index Futures: at 10% of the base price
2. For Futures on Individual Securities: at 20% of the base price
3. For Index and Stock Options: A contract specific price range based on its delta value is computed and updated on a daily basis.

In view of this, orders placed at prices which are beyond the operating ranges would reach the Exchange as a price freeze.

Can anyone tell me how to find the price band for nifty options?
Have not seen the any source of price bands for options on the NSE site.

One way to know the range is to check the 'Security Information' in Odin (Shift-F8). However, I find that it is often not correct either due to masters not updating or plain error.

A rule of thumb is to use the -50%/+100% range. When an option price changes +100% during the day, trading in it pauses for a couple of minutes.

By all accounts, your Nifty Sep 5000 Put order @30.50 should have gone through -- cannot spot why it was frozen.