Price Alert needed

amitrandive

Dear All

I need an AFL for price alerts for a watchlist of stocks.
I should be able to put price crossing certain level alerts through the parameters windows for an entire watchlist of stocks and alert provided by means of pop ups or audio alerts.

Thanks in advance for help.

burai123

Dear All

I need an AFL for price alerts for a watchlist of stocks.
I should be able to put price crossing certain level alerts through the parameters windows for an entire watchlist of stocks and alert provided by means of pop ups or audio alerts.

Thanks in advance for help.
there is an option available in amibroker for alert.
amibroker > windows > realtime quote > easy alert.

not sure but you need some plugin for enable realtime quote.

Burai

This is not working.Maybe need some plugin to make it work.
This function will not work even for the data utilities provided by Josh / Tracerbullet.
This works only for real time data plugins like e-signal, gdfl,etc and it works for dde universal data server plugin(which is free and available in amibroker website). I had tried dde data plugin few days back, but it consumes lot of CPU.

The alerts thru afl will only work for active chart, but you will not get alerts if there are multiple symbols in the watchlist.

Can any one help me out ... i bought one amibroker setup from one dealer with real time data in 2500 . now after one month the data ends and i asked to renew ..he renewed it but amibroker chart was not working .when i asked him to repair it . he said that will be 2500 rs extra per month for chart. now i only have amibroker live data but no charts available .. pls someone help me even if they can have my system on remote

Can any one help me out ... i bought one amibroker setup from one dealer with real time data in 2500 . now after one month the data ends and i asked to renew ..he renewed it but amibroker chart was not working .when i asked him to repair it . he said that will be 2500 rs extra per month for chart. now i only have amibroker live data but no charts available .. pls someone help me even if they can have my system on remote

This function will not work even for the data utilities provided by Josh / Tracerbullet.
This works only for real time data plugins like e-signal, gdfl,etc and it works for dde universal data server plugin(which is free and available in amibroker website). I had tried dde data plugin few days back, but it consumes lot of CPU.

The alerts thru afl will only work for active chart, but you will not get alerts if there are multiple symbols in the watchlist.

Burai

This is not working.Maybe need some plugin to make it work.

manishchan

Amibroker is just a tool and Datafeed is seperate. Itz like.. Amibroker is Gun and datafeed is Bullet. What you bought for the first month for 2500/- is one month worth bullet and he probably gve you Ami free (guessing a cracked version). So itz usual nothing surprising dt your data subscription expired after a month. You can go with the same guy or there are many data provider. Google it..