Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

Hik,
If you are around, i was wondering about something...
Now for the daily trade with the hourly entry, do you wait for the daily candle to give candlestick signal first and then go to hourly to look for a candle... or do you mark the resistance/support before hand and keep peaking into hourly for a rejection candle .... how do you do it?
Just wanting to know because I have been going crazy with the mouse clicking back and forth and my wrists hurt ...... a lot.... :D

cellclinic

hello friends ...

all are requested to register with gmail account as i am not aware that i could or not activate hot mail , yahoo or other accounts in g drive ...

regards

hik

Hik,
If you are around, i was wondering about something...
Now for the daily trade with the hourly entry, do you wait for the daily candle to give candlestick signal first and then go to hourly to look for a candle... or do you mark the resistance/support before hand and keep peaking into hourly for a rejection candle .... how do you do it?
Just wanting to know because I have been going crazy with the mouse clicking back and forth and my wrists hurt ...... a lot.... :D
As of now honda is retesting in daily .(above post)
I will go to intraday now. The line which i marked on daily will stay in 1H also . That way i can monitor hour by hour . If there is no pattern in the intraday , we wait for daily close and then make a decision.
And dont worry about about intraday retest entries yet. As i have posted here earlier i am backtesting a method using support/resistance and two moving averages as a confluence, it will take care of all retest entries . Soon we are going to make a lots of money.

Last edited:

hik

Quick question to gurmy and sumit.
im using youtradefx platform and also doing back test candle by candle.
The software is metatrader. I feel i like im on a dead end due to data issues.
The method im trying to use is based on MT4 platform. Can please check whether the Rt 1hour data is same in both your default Trading software and Mt4??
You do that for me, i will send you the method first to you both via gmail. :D:D:D

VJAY

Quick question to gurmy and sumit.
im using youtradefx platform and also doing back test candle by candle.
The software is metatrader. I feel i like im on a dead end due to data issues.
The method im trying to use is based on MT4 platform. Can please check whether the Rt 1hour data is same in both your default Trading software and Mt4??
You do that for me, i will send you the method first to you both via gmail. :D:D:D
Dear Hik,
As this Q asked to sumit& gurmy...in my experience the data of MT4 always differ with paid data which we get in india...I don't know why?am previously checked it with some other's platform in MT4 and nse terminal data never matched ...