Price action with Candlestick Analysis(No indicators)

BANK NIFTY SPOT DAILY
Avny, the BNF has made a sort of tweezer top, whereas NF had an engulfing bear on 12th Sep. I would not assume an upside as yet, unless the previous is broken on a closing basis.

avny

Avny, the BNF has made a sort of tweezer top, whereas NF had an engulfing bear on 12th Sep. I would not assume an upside as yet, unless the previous is broken on a closing basis.

if it breaks yesterday's high tomorrow,good chances of going up

and if breaks 9980,then it will be a case of B/O fail,and we may see more lower side

though nothing is sure in trading

regarding NIFTY,in most cases it follows bank nifty

thanks

bapu4

hi Hik,
Your charts are most lovely to look at , how do you locate the scrips that are promising?Any parameters for scan?Beacause seeing all the charts every day is a horandus task...
god bless you

VJAY

hi Hik,
Your charts are most lovely to look at , how do you locate the scrips that are promising?Any parameters for scan?Beacause seeing all the charts every day is a horandus task...
god bless you
Successfull trading is not easy task :) IMO one who trades successively making consistent profits are know it well...its most hard job ....lacs/crores of chart he gone through ....how hard to overcome emotions and keep decipline in trading ..many think trading is easy job :)

prst

Banknifty.. This is not exactly an evening star, is it ??

hi timepass,
this looks like a doji evening star, but for 2 concerns.
the candle of day 1 is not big enough (white).
the candle on day 3 is also not big enough (black)

i feel its bearish enough to exit your current position, but yet to wait for some other confirmation/indicator to enter short positions.
just my 2 cents.