Price Action perspective using VWAP+SD and TF AMAs

Sir,In live,2Min TF is very fast,the candle was green almost and at the last moment it turned big red.How do decide buy-sell?
I mean,say,we want to short below VWAP and target is -2sd.But near VWAP on 2min tf LIVE,we see green candle form and it gives the illusion that market is about to reverse from there,so I dont short and wait for more confirmation and I miss the entry or get some late entry.
How do take care of this?Hope you understand my question.English me kaise to bhi likh liya

-ty
or do we place the order blindly?
Blindly will be a wrong word here,but I dont find proper word.
See,we have a theory to decide bias using VWAP.Its bearish bias and its below VWAP.Setup says we should short,but on 2 and 3TF,you could see green candles which indicates the bullish traders are willing to bid more.Then how do you place order there?If we sell there,wont it be a tukka/blind short sell??
Thats the biggest drawback of VWAP method where Pratap Sir didnt answer :(

looks like I am not able to put my query properly,Hope you got it.

-ty
Please Answer this Pratap Sir whenever free.IN behalf of you,I asked this query to Vijkris Sir as he's active here trading your VWAP Method.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Please Answer this Pratap Sir whenever free.IN behalf of you,I asked this query to Vijkris Sir as he's active here trading your VWAP Method.
Pratap sir will definitely answer, in the mean time what you can try (if you are using pi), is to place the order from the chart (I don't trade 2min), you can place order by right clicking just above or below the candle (and selecting buy/sell order) during last 5-10 seconds of candle completion. Its very fast way to punch orders and prevents mistakes.

Vivek

pratapvb

I think I had answered the same .... I take colloborative evidence from TF bands like 6min 15min and 60min....also one needs to decide what one is confortable with 2min pvt 3min pvt 5min pvt or 5 min bar etc to take action.

I for one do not take a counter action at massive res or supp provided 2min 10MA or equivalent 3min 6MA (approx equivalence) is violated atleast

pratapvb

on 1min chart where the calculation of vwap is better

rarely goes below -2sd2 unless some major news

touch -2sd2 and bounce

pratapvb

Dear Pratap Sir , What is TDSTb & TDSTs , and how it arrived . Plz provide the AFL of calculation of TDSTb & TDSTs........ :lol:
TDST supp and resistance ...not my AFL...it is already here in TJ I think

sangram1705

SBIN 2min - Initially slow trend between VWAP and -2SD. Slowly upper range shifted from VWAP to -1SD, then after 13:00 couldnt move up from -2SD and broke down.

Where will you enter short today morning? Pivot BO seemed too late when trend was slow. thanks

Can i get this afl. although many afl are there. I need only this one displayed as i sell options intraday.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

TracerBullet

Can i get this afl. although many afl are there. I need only this one displayed as i sell options intraday.

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk
I dont use this method and have not kept the afl, but it should be same as what was shared by pratap i think . You probably will need to tweak the parameters to get whatever you need.