PRESS sticker on car

Mr.G

I was thinking about getting such a sticker for my car windshield. Can anyone tell me what are the benefits of it? Any media or editorial people might give some info on it.

bunny

There are no benefits to it. The only time you can get some consideration is you have POLICE. Its fine even if you don't know anyone in POLICE. You just have to be smart enough to lie your way out of it.

Mr.G

POLICE would seem like show off, Iv seen that press people dont pay toll or pay for parking. Their cars dont even get towed in a tow zone. Police dont mess with them aswell. Apart from the occasional senior officer.

I confirmed this with a traffic policeman, he said "sirf boldo ki staff ki gaadi hai"

POLICE would seem like show off, Iv seen that press people dont pay toll or pay for parking. Their cars dont even get towed in a tow zone. Police dont mess with them aswell. Apart from the occasional senior officer.

I confirmed this with a traffic policeman, he said "sirf boldo ki staff ki gaadi hai"
Yes....great idea....Tarun Tejpal's car sticker is available.....interested ? Delhi me hi mil jayega :D

Smart_trade

MD sahab, itni chhoti chhoti baton ke liye zoota kaam ????

mastermind007

Do a Press reporter course about 1500 bucks. Get a valid Press pass. Legal stickers... Whether you do reporting or muck around is nobody's business.

Mr.G

I was just asking if there is any benefit of putting it there. Who said that I would be putting fake tags? :p

rh6996

I was thinking about getting such a sticker for my car windshield. Can anyone tell me what are the benefits of it? Any media or editorial people might give some info on it.
I am told that in Kolkata the "Entry fee" inside station which is Rs.100/- for a 4 wheeler car, is waived for car with Press Sticker.

In Delhi , I am told, Parking is FREE in Fee Parking zone !

Not sure though about either, its all hearsay ! :p