Premier Instruments and Controls Ltd

Hi Traderji,

I bought 500 shares of 'PRICOL" (formerly premier instruments and controls ltd) at Rs32.65/-. Is it worth to hold at current levels

Renganathan

Pricol's earnings, to a large extent, depend on the fortunes of the auto industry. The company makes auto ancillary components such as automotive dashboard instruments and accessories, speedometers, electrical pressure gauges and battery condition indicators for two- and four-wheelers, earthmoving equipment and industrial applications. Its customers include industry majors such as Hero Honda Motors, Ashok Leyland, Bajaj Auto, and Tata Motors. Given the strong showing of the automobile industry, the company's prospects appear bright.

Traderji

Super Moderator
renga73 said:
Hi Traderji,

I bought 500 shares of 'PRICOL" (formerly premier instruments and controls ltd) at Rs32.65/-. Is it worth to hold at current levels

Renganathan
PRICOL seems to be forming a series of higher tops and bottoms after completing its correction, indicating an uptrend.

It could face resistance at 37.00 to 38.00 where it had previously formed a double top. A close above this resistance zone will see this stock going to higher levels.

You can hold/buy on declines with a stoploss at 29.00

Namaste Traderji,

First of all - Thank You so much for ur GREAT work - Keep going and Fresh people into the market like me learn a lot from these forums - Thanks once again!!

What is ur call on PRICOL at this levels (53.80 - close 15th Jul). I dont have much knowledge of the technicals -- The fundamentals of the company tempts me though to enter - Kindly suggest on the prospects!

--Sam.