Prediction Techniques

jahan

Dear Sir
What are the bands ?Pl. ellaborate. Also about your method of money management.I m rather confused how to follow it to have consistent profit from market.
Regards

Hello,

hmp...

see i follow 2 types of money management rules (whichever is lower when iam intiating trade)one is... percent volatility method and second one ... is percent support/resistance.....

what i mean about Bands is .....any bands..whether bollinger bands..keltner Bands..moving average channels..etc..etc.

see Money management will work or give outstanding results effectively when u have edge in ur trading methodology(even though Money management is Superior than methodology)....don't give much importance to Entry only concentrate on exits more.(exits are part of money management and methodology...so without solid MM ur methodology won't work).

see MM and Methodology is interrelated..to acquire good results both need to synchronize.

if u want more information just let me know here itself....

Regards,

hmp

hmp...

see i follow 2 types of money management rules (whichever is lower when iam intiating trade)one is... percent volatility method and second one ... is percent support/resistance.....

what i mean about Bands is .....any bands..whether bollinger bands..keltner Bands..moving average channels..etc..etc.

see Money management will work or give outstanding results effectively when u have edge in ur trading methodology(even though Money management is Superior than methodology)....don't give much importance to Entry only concentrate on exits more.(exits are part of money management and methodology...so without solid MM ur methodology won't work).

see MM and Methodology is interrelated..to acquire good results both need to synchronize.

if u want more information just let me know here itself....

Thanks dear Sir for your valuable guidance
One thing i would like to know is that how to achieve consistent profit by applying MM technique? What is your risk reward ratio?
Regards

jahan

Thanks dear Sir for your valuable guidance
One thing i would like to know is that how to achieve consistent profit by applying MM technique? What is your risk reward ratio?
Regards
Hello,
in response to ur questions......

Before making consistent profits from markets..u need to know certain things.

the certain words(quotes) from famous traders........

1).There are countless ways to profit from market.they're all are hard to find.Find one that fits ur personality.

2).Buying a system usually won't work because it doesn't fit ur personality.

3).good money management and edge in ur trading methodology brings the trading system positive expectancy(puts odds in ur favour).

4)successful traders are hard workers.

5).Risk management should be very simple.the key here is to having the discipline to follow it.

5).Be independent and responsible.... about the decisions ur taking.

6).Most traders lose because they afraid to take Losses.

7).Be patient.........

and when comes to ur next question...i didn't use any profit targets i let the market to prove me wrong or right in a given trade....i usually exit my trade when there is reversal confirmed by my system. and my overall average R/R ratio fall in between 2 to 3.5, and sometimes i exit 50% of my position to make my equity curve little smoother.

Regards,