Prediction of EUR Vs USD price level in next 8 hours!!!

Your Opinion on the forecasting

• Definitely Reaches Sell Levels

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Definitely Reaches Buy Levels

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I am Skeptical

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Prediction of Forex price level in next 8 hours!!!

Hi Fellow Traders,

Though of opening a thread in which we get to discuss and predict Forex moment :!

Just to start with here's my prediction on EUR Vs USD at 2012-02-08 08:00Hrs.

Note : this is not a assumption it's based on proper market analysis.

Below attached is the current trending chart of EURUSD.

Yellow line @ 1.3300 is my prediction of sell point
Green Line at the bottom @ 1.32320 is my buy point.

however by 2012-02-08 16:00Hrs the price should close at 1.32761

Now whose gonna bet!!! :gunsmilie:

Attachments

Last edited:
It's a Demo account I opened with Forex Control team my friend, I am trying to learn trading since a month.

I know 14,000 $ in span of hours is not a easy deal until unless you have substantial throw away money in your bank, but the point here is I been able to understand the swing and actual vibes of the market and seeking a discussions around it so that I can do more R&D perfect the strategy and benefit all.

Also note, if you invest 1000$ and went with 1:200 leverage which almost all brokering houses offer you would probably be making 142$ in span of 1.5 hours.

IF you term it this way - it is 142 x 49Rs = 6958 INR for a investment of approximate 49000; that is approximately 14% (off course when emotions get involved in real account that could just be 8% or even less)

4xpipcounter

How did you derive your levels?
How did you ascertain the correction was head to only 1.3232?
BTW, it's a good thing you are proving your methodology on a demo account before attempting to go live.

Hi Fellow Traders,

Though of opening a thread in which we get to discuss and predict Forex moment :!

Just to start with here's my prediction on EUR Vs USD at 2012-02-08 08:00Hrs.

Note : this is not a assumption it's based on proper market analysis.

Below attached is the current trending chart of EURUSD.

Yellow line @ 1.3300 is my prediction of sell point
Green Line at the bottom @ 1.32320 is my buy point.

however by 2012-02-08 16:00Hrs the price should close at 1.32761

Now whose gonna bet!!! :gunsmilie:

4xpipcounter - Honestly speaking it's simple math on support and resistance levels at 60 degree angle based on Gann principle.

So far it's working great.

From time to time I have used RSI & RVI overlapping with volume levels to determine the exact breakouts. if you can identify the rise and troughs angle based on close : high ratio; of the given stock, commodity or currency you will come up with approximate price projection (just reduce 15% on both top and bottoms on your projected level and the system definitely reaches the levels you anticipated)

only difficulty you may encounter through this method is; intra-day can be a bit challenging when emotions kick in and time projections slips slightly.

Once i perfect the system I will definitely will write it up here for you all. till then will keep posting projection and keep testing the system

4xpipcounter

Well, I'll be. I thought it was a Gann calculation.
It sounds like you have done a lot of work in getting to this point.
My question, then for you is, how do you compensate if you got the wrong level. I didn't punch up any numbers, but I'm pretty good with math, so, If I'm not mistaken, the next Gann level on the wheel would be 1.3164. Would you immediately reverse if the 1.3232 level is broken? Or, would you just take the hit on the loss, then wait for the next level.
I'm asking about your views, because I'm looking at a northern bound freight train, MT, but ST, the pair is OB which is what is lending itself to the sideways price action.

Any rate, I look forward to continue monitoring your thread, and my best wishes for you.

4xpipcounter - Honestly speaking it's simple math on support and resistance levels at 60 degree angle based on Gann principle.

So far it's working great.

From time to time I have used RSI & RVI overlapping with volume levels to determine the exact breakouts. if you can identify the rise and troughs angle based on close : high ratio; of the given stock, commodity or currency you will come up with approximate price projection (just reduce 15% on both top and bottoms on your projected level and the system definitely reaches the levels you anticipated)

only difficulty you may encounter through this method is; intra-day can be a bit challenging when emotions kick in and time projections slips slightly.

Once i perfect the system I will definitely will write it up here for you all. till then will keep posting projection and keep testing the system

Well, I'll be. I thought it was a Gann calculation.
It sounds like you have done a lot of work in getting to this point.
My question, then for you is, how do you compensate if you got the wrong level. I didn't punch up any numbers, but I'm pretty good with math, so, If I'm not mistaken, the next Gann level on the wheel would be 1.3164. Would you immediately reverse if the 1.3232 level is broken? Or, would you just take the hit on the loss, then wait for the next level.
I'm asking about your views, because I'm looking at a northern bound freight train, MT, but ST, the pair is OB which is what is lending itself to the sideways price action.

Any rate, I look forward to continue monitoring your thread, and my best wishes for you.

To be precise the exact bottom that I expect Mr.Trend to hit is at 1.31860. First breakout determiner stands at 1.32157; however the fact is, pattern squeezing itself to a sideways break point as you mentioned and the time has already past half for the first bottom moment breach at 1.32157; clearly points a upward direction. however without fail it will and it should touch levels between 1.321 and 1.318 before it ramp to next peak.

possible it will go even deeper and a short sell is definitely profitable either ways

now coming to the point my call on trade - I have squared off the position at the 15300 profit mark and on short selling waiting for it to breach my lower limit.

Below is what I am expecting to happen; yielding 46% profit in the swing.

any thoughts on this appreciated.

Attachments