Practicing Equity Swing Trading With Only Price Action Analysis

ncube

After many years started Equity Swing Trading using only price action analysis and found it quite stimulating to the mind and a good way to practice and refresh my skills. In this thread I intend to post the charts of the trades that I take along with reasoning behind taking those trade. Trade duration will be short to mid term based on eod analysis. If anyone following this thread please do not copy the trades blindly as I will be taking the trades based on my risk profile and your risk profile would be completely different and hence consider this as only for educational purposes.

VJAY

Dear ncube,
Nice ...another good thread for simple method...:up:
You not mentioned about your stops for this method....is close below Support line or fixed %?

ncube

Dear ncube,
Nice ...another good thread for simple method...:up:
You not mentioned about your stops for this method....is close below Support line or fixed %?
No my friend I don't think its simple as its discretionary in nature without any predefined buy and sell rules. Its more like playing a game of chess with market as we continuously build scenarios for the ongoing price action and place our bets, if they work out market will reward us else punish us. Being consistent with our risk & money management rules will be the key.