Practical trading education part II-www.technicaltrends.com

sh50

Lately, a few recommendations have gone awry. I had bought shipping scrips on technicaltrends recommendations but it has reversed quite fast. One can never know about recommedations unless an independent agency monitors that. One thing I still back- from learning point of view, technicaltrends will always be good. In the last few days, I have read too much adverse news about TAnalysts and it is genuinely difficult to assess their performance.

One more thing I must mention. Though many of the day trading recommendations get triggered, a lot of them reverse too quite fast. Since many in this forum have written against day trading, I, not being an expert cannot vouch for such recommendations. Only an expert day trader can judge.

I finally took out time to follow some of the old recommendations about four months old. A majority are correct though I don't know how indicative that is.

Last edited:
C

CreditViolet

Seems to be a nice site.I have heard good reviews of their software too.Looks like Mr.Sukhani is a real deal afterall. :D

CV
:cool: :cool:

this is nirman trader. reading the above review of sh50, it seems that sh50 has and is being able to use the delhi based technical trends software with great ease and is able to trade successfully. i have had my hands on metastock, falcon intraday package, and currently using ace of spider software. we in mumbai may rather use iris intraday software of spidersoftware india.com. it contains major indiacators,explorations,technical queries, and as per other software comparisons iwould vote for iris as itis having intraday, eod and their data service is also upto the mark. For a saesoned technical daytrader i wod suggest that at present iris is being used by major mutual fund managers and some big traders as well

Ask your self whether you are coder or trader/investor
If you are a trader and you have inline 5 10 15 lacs invested at a time in the markets then these foreign swares are not for you because then you have to be more alert and catch the big swings . and this day trading can only bring you to poor house.
And with 5 10 15 lacs invested in the market what you should do? write codes and make exotic oscillators or use the tried and tested methods.
Ask another thing How much time you spend with making oscialltors and studing graphs.
If you are a technical trader then any good software can work. But most important is that sware in which u can punch in the parameters of the query and the query engine filters out the scrips so that it minimises your time and you can use that time to see more charts. I have used all the foreign swares and tried indian swares too. But according to my experiance the software which i am using is the BEST because like ace of spidersoftware you dont have to pay every year nor it is like techinaltrends where you have to pay rs 8250 every year
No only that it also has a very nice portfolio managment module also bse/nse fno and also introducing commodities data before This Diwali. If any one wants demo just email me i will get it arranged.
Those who are seriously making big money spend lesser & lesser time on these stuffs. They enjoy life to its full extent.
Now its your life choose what you want. No force from anyone.

Last edited:

alokdaga

sanjayt said:
Ask your self whether you are coder or trader/investor
If you are a trader and you have inline 5 10 15 lacs invested at a time in the markets then these foreign swares are not for you because then you have to be more alert and catch the big swings . and this day trading can only bring you to poor house.
And with 5 10 15 lacs invested in the market what you should do? write codes and make exotic oscillators or use the tried and tested methods.
Ask another thing How much time you spend with making oscialltors and studing graphs.
If you are a technical trader then any good software can work. But most important is that sware in which u can punch in the parameters of the query and the query engine filters out the scrips so that it minimises your time and you can use that time to see more charts. I have used all the foreign swares and tried indian swares too. But according to my experiance the software which i am using is the BEST because like ace of spidersoftware you dont have to pay every year nor it is like techinaltrends where you have to pay rs 8250 every year
No only that it also has a very nice portfolio managment module also bse/nse fno and also introducing commodities data before This Diwali. If any one wants demo just email me i will get it arranged.
Those who are seriously making big money spend lesser & lesser time on these stuffs. They enjoy life to its full extent.
Now its your life choose what you want. No force from anyone.
Please email me details at [email protected]