PPL M Confused!!! Fortune Brokers...

Hello ppl I am kinda in between brokers so I was approached by a sales rep of a brokerage house named FORTUNE found no reviews abt them on traderji. that person was offering me a brokerage of .015 and .15% Intra and delivery and trading platform DIET ODIN well should i go for it cos no reviews no comments m confused :confused: pls help me out.

oh yes their website is w w w .ffsil .c o m

Thanking you all
Ph3nix :)

alroyraj

Fortune is one those intraday focussed brokers i think. This brokerage is excellent for intraday ( assuming 0.015% for both sides). As long as it is for intraday this brokerage is very good so go ahead. Just find out the margin requirements if you trading futures and options brokerage per lot. Also the min brokerage per share in equities segment. Platform is very important . It is better if Odin is provided. if so take the offer.

Fortune is one those intraday focussed brokers i think. This brokerage is excellent for intraday ( assuming 0.015% for both sides). As long as it is for intraday this brokerage is very good so go ahead. Just find out the margin requirements if you trading futures and options brokerage per lot. Also the min brokerage per share in equities segment. Platform is very important . It is better if Odin is provided. if so take the offer.
Thank u for your valuable input yes it seems like it cos they are giving me margin for intraday only not for delivery and the brokerage rates are for both buy and sell and the terminal provided is ODIN i went to their office today and took a demo :)