Power Indiabulls Trade Calculator

pagenotfound said:
Service Tax is now calculated on specified percentage of Total brokerage. Thank you gvnarendra for bringing it to my attention. I'm open to any more changes in making this calculator better. Please also clarify on how Turnover tax is calculated. So far however, the results are extremely near accurate. Thank You All.
Hi Pagenotfound,
The Turnover Tax is calculated on the sell value only. 0.0133%
of the total sell value.
gvnarendra

Hi Indiabulls users,
I have made a daily F & O trade details book keeping for the exclusive use of PIB users. It can be used to enter daily transction. From PIB you can directly export the trade details to your harddisk as Power India Bulls format. Open the sheet and sort the datas according to the time using "data-sort, and sort it according the entry time.Select all the datas and paste it to this F&O account book. The book calculates the brokerage automatically. You have to calulate the points gained field manually and feed it. It calculates the total points gained and the net points(Totalpoints*100-brokerage), Net profit. You can use it if it is useful for you.
gvnarendra

Pagenotfound and gvnarendra,

Thank you for the nifty utilities for PIB. (I've been using their services for the past two months.)

pksam

Vicky_SeekingINR,

The input file for the trade calculator can be exported from Power Indiabulls Trade Search Window. Set the criteria as per your requirement, hit the search button and export in PIB format.