Power Indiabulls Login problem

Hi all
I am new to this forum, but this seems to b a real cool thing.

well, I have trading account with indiabulls and got powerindiabulls activated on saturday (17 nov). I am able to access this from my home. I have 512 kbps connection at home.

From my office its not able to connect and giving the message : "Connection failed". To access net from my office I need to set the proxy server in the connection settings of the browser. So i think this is the root cause. I dont know how to specify the proxy settings for power indiabulls software.

I tried to contact tech support at indiabulls, but the guy is giving very crappy reasons for this. He said it might be because of firewall. But I dont have any firewall on my system.

And also in my office no sites are banned (like orkut etc.), n i am also able to connect to yahoo messenger using same proxy settings as browser.

Can someone plzzz help me out with this, if anyone of you has already faced such kinda problem....

Rajat Gupta

when u open pib aaplication...click on connection settings.
try changing the settings to LAN and put in your proxy settings.

whr to put the proxy settings.?? Thrs an option of feed....do i have to do something with that...

And I have tried to ping all the options avaliable on the trouble shoot site (opening the port, pingin all the sites given) and all this is working fine...

Can you plzz suggest somethin else

I am getting this error when i'm trying to connect my power indiabulls account on my pc

Wed Sep 11 10:53:53 IST 2013|Processing Login
Wed Sep 11 10:54:45 IST 2013|Connection to Login Server could not be established.
Wed Sep 11 10:54:45 IST 2013|Internal Error

So tell me how to solve this