Power Back-up for Traders

D

darkstar

I bought 3 days earlier 600 va ups cost is 1800 i had already 750 va. King gold battery and microtech inverter with affordable prize from my friend i use only 1 pc and 1 laptop at same time also light + fan . I am fully satisfy for my trading needs

D

darkstar

friend when light goes it reatart some time and some time not i cant understand. sort out pls its get worried me
than ks.

D

darkstar

the following configuration will be sufficient for you.

Battery: 150ah, 12v - around 12000 for exide's 150ah it industrial battery. Lower configuration is also available.
Inverter: 800va pure sine wave ups - around 8000 for a good one, i prefer sugam ups, if you can get apc's then go for it.

If you are ready to spend the above money the setup will be excellent. One important thing is, always try to have maintenance battery instead of non-maintenance. If money is a problem you can go for battery below 150ah.
150 ah ah stands for ? And what is 150 , 150 is how much va or watts please gave me simple inquiry . Thanks

D

darkstar

150 AH , AH stands for ? And what is 150 , 150 is how much va or watts please gave me simple inquiry . Thanks
CAN WE GET MORE MORE THAN 150 AH BATTERY

150 AH , AH stands for ? And what is 150 , 150 is how much va or watts please gave me simple inquiry . Thanks
CAN WE GET MORE MORE THAN 150 AH BATTERY
AH is Ampere hours...you get 180 AH batteries also and if you go for more than 750 VA UPS,you will have 2 batteries of 150 or 180 AH ,24 V (12+12)

A computer with 14" monitor consumes about 40 AH per hour so with 150 AH battery you will get a back up of about 4 hrs for 1 computer.If using a laptop it will work for 6 hrs approximately.

The above was told to me when I selected my UPS and batteries.

Smart_trade

D

darkstar

AH is Ampere hours...you get 180 AH batteries also and if you go for more than 750 VA UPS,you will have 2 batteries of 150 or 180 AH ,24 V (12+12)

A computer with 14" monitor consumes about 40 AH per hour so with 150 AH battery you will get a back up of about 4 hrs for 1 computer.If using a laptop it will work for 6 hrs approximately.

Smart_trade
can i got messenger id if you dont mind .
thanks for answering me i will be oblized .

TFL

Smart_trade
UPS/INVERTER/BATTERY BUYING GUIDE

How to select the Inverter?
Step 1: Calculate the total power you are connecting, W.
Step 2: Find the Power Factor of Inverter, pf. Check with the inverter for pf or use 0.8 .
Step 3: Calculate the VA connecting by the equation, VA = W/pf.
Step 4: Buy a UPS which has a rating of above the VA.

How to select a battery?
Step 1: Decide how many hours backup time needed (All devices connected at a time), BH.
Step 2: Decide which battery you are going to buy, 12V or 24V. For this you need to check which(12V or 24V) battery the above selected Inverter supports.
Step 3: Calculate AH by the equation, AH = W*BH/V .
Step 4: Buy a battery having the above AH and V ratings. It will be a good idea to have a bit higher AH battery than the calculated one.

Provided the battery C-rating is C/10 (or .1C), normally we are getting C/10 batteries for inverters. Will add more about it later. The above is a theoretical calculation and the actual backup time may be little lesser so try to buy a battery having a bit more AH rating.

Thank you,
TFL.

Last edited: