Potential multi baggers in Growing Sectors

rajeabc

Have a look on
ABM Knowledg BSE: 531161 | NSE: N.A | ISIN: INE850B01018
This company is a mid cap around 50 crore worth. Have recently bagged an e-governance project of 50 crore.
Could be a good bet. Please do you home work.(Hoping to get 65+ in 10 days)

Last edited:

magnet

Hey i also read it somewhere same list...

Than i read somewhere that micro finance firm are shifting from their basic which may prove detrimental(i.e they financing mens whereas micro-finance is for womens i guss) ...ill try to search further..

Anyways good thread to start

rajeabc

Hey i also read it somewhere same list...

(i.e they financing mens whereas micro-finance is for womens i guss) ...
Anyways good thread to start
Micro finance is not related with any sex but women are consider more reliable and punctual in term of repaying loan. Any if bankers can handle men then there is no issue.

will wait for your research outcome .

magnet

Micro finance is not related with any sex but women are consider more reliable and punctual in term of repaying loan. Any if bankers can handle men then there is no issue.

will wait for your research outcome .
Na i read somewhere i havent read much about the sector...
About sex i was talking was microfinance was started as loans exclusively given to women as the thought for food was if they make money in their venture they would add it to the business rather than shell it out on alchols like mens(as microfinance is loans to the extreme poor)...
And now microfinance are diverting and catering to mens too

Anywas presently i wont be much +ive but would love to read good articles...

http://www.microfinancefocus.com/ne...neer-prof-yunus-raises-concerns-over-sks-ipo/

thanks for sharing will try to search more on the topic