Post your charts here!

dear binzy/traderji

i must say, you got clarity of thoughts on nifty behaviour...we all members can
benefit from such studied nifty behaviour as it is very important to keep a watch on
how the broader indexes behave.

thanks and regards

shabbJN5

Hi

Will anyone please advice on what the charts foretell for IPCL ? What should be the stoploss and what is the target(s) ? How does the price hike of petroleum products affect the Company. Basically, I would like to know if it is worth entering into the scrip at the present level i.e., before the announcement of results.

Regards

Kamalesh

kkz59 said:
Hi

Will anyone please advice on what the charts foretell for IPCL ? What should be the stoploss and what is the target(s) ? How does the price hike of petroleum products affect the Company. Basically, I would like to know if it is worth entering into the scrip at the present level i.e., before the announcement of results.

Regards

Kamalesh
IPCL has run up from a low of 130.00 to 220.00 recently. Do not buy at the moment. Wait for a correction or pullback. There could be a selloff after the results are announced.

Binzy:

That was interesting analysis I must say. I am doing a detailed study on the works on Gann. And specifically the rule of 10 (tops/bottoms every 10 years) applies to the US market mainly. For Indian markets I dont think we have a long enough history to verify this and the bottom in 1993 could have been caused by Global(i.e US) market depression.

The rule of 10 years follows from an astrological effect (Gann supposedly travelled to India and Egypt to study astrology, he was definitely good at it)- it is related to Jupiter -Saturn conjunction/opposition which happens every 10 years. This rule could be somewhat different for India though.

But definitely 2005(after Mid-January) is going to be a good year for US so that maybe good particularly for Indian IT firms.