Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@anand sharma
anyways have a look on Acrysil Ltd ,Integrated financial services,dharni sugar,Arvind mills,,etc but again my sincere advice wud be to be careful.

All the best!

thank u shyam. Since it is a long term investment we need not worry on short term correction. Hope, decent appreciation can be obtained over a period of time say.,6 months or one year. Let us hope for the best. thank u once again.

@AmritaBasu
see this stock was trading at 23-25 range in mid august(if i am not wrong),,and from there it has appreciated till 84.80 very recently,,as u have entered the script at higher levels so i guess u need to wait for a while before it rises back,,i see some sort of resistance in this stock at these levels once it crosses this ,it shud zoom,,

gud luck!

Well friends as i have said i will be giving some stock recommendations sometimes,,but not getting time to come over here,and its late for today to..anyways my calls in morning which include
infy,modern india,welspun(I),sical logistics,marg,gtc industries all have hit the UC by this time,,hope i give u some good picks at the right time.Anyways keep posting ur queries and suggestions.

Happy trading!

Hello shyamsundar!
Can u advice me on STC?
What are the targets for this stock?
I've invested in this stock at its peak level when it was moving with an upper circuit.
Pls help me on it.

Can you pl. tell me about the basis for sudden rise of Reliance Infra.to Rs. 3000 level
( andsubsequent fall to 1800) . Is it only speculative? Its quarterly / annual resullts do not justify such rise

@Prat07,
well friend i recommend the stock when it was trading around 900-1000 levels sometime back,,it touched all time high of 1700 range,,i guess due to falling markets it has come down,,it shud come back to its previous levels,,hold on,,but at what price did u get the stock??have patience,,

gud luck

Status
Not open for further replies.