Post all your stock queries here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arvindm
well friend i can only i guide u in the scripts i follow as i said earlier (not to misguide )
i dont know why sanguine media is falling in a booming market like this for sometime from its all time high of 62 levels now if it crosses the 33 level mark i guess it will move to 40 levels ,,i wud suggest u to move away from vijay textiles too as this script is also not moving fast with the market u can expect 7.2 levels in coming times,,

very recently u have seen some gud movement in tripex overseas too ,,u can hold it for sometime till it goes to 35-38 levels,,book ur profit and move to fast moving sectors like steel eg:Ispat etc,,

Gud luck

@Anand

if u are a day trader then u shud have booked profit today itself as it was trading at 2292 levels else as the brand name goes (RELIANCE) ,,i think u shud hold the counter for medium term,,with announcement of rel power IPO the stock wud zoom ,,again at jai corp if u are short term trader u shud have booked profits,,anyways its a cool stock to hold for medium term i see good momentums coming to this stock in coming days especially from now on as the markets will bounce back in coming very few days.

Gud luck

@Arvindm
well friend i can only i guide u in the scripts i follow as i said earlier (not to misguide )
i dont know why sanguine media is falling in a booming market like this for sometime from its all time high of 62 levels now if it crosses the 33 level mark i guess it will move to 40 levels ,,i wud suggest u to move away from vijay textiles too as this script is also not moving fast with the market u can expect 7.2 levels in coming times,,

very recently u have seen some gud movement in tripex overseas too ,,u can hold it for sometime till it goes to 35-38 levels,,book ur profit and move to fast moving sectors like steel eg:Ispat etc,,

Gud luck

thanks Shyam,

I have ISPAT also brought at 50, can i re-enter at the current level to bring down the cost? what might be the target in a medium term time frame? I can hold this stock till FEB after which i need to plan Tax saving fun.

thanks again,
Arvind

@arvindm

i think u can enter Ispat at every fall like that of today ,,wait for another couple of days the market may move any side,,hope fully it will recover soon as i said.Ispat can touch 70 levels within time to come and feb is long time to go,dont know how far the market wud go(ya if the govt remains intact...LOL)

@ArthiKalyan

Well see in very short term infy has been moving from 1720 levels(very recently as u can recall)and then now trading at 1564 levels,,i guess if the markets dont fall further and there is no more extreme bad news from US sub prime loans issue at the max it can go down 1480-1500 levels,then it is expected to bounce back.Infy has been my all time fav long term investment script till feb 2007,,but what to do,,u need to play according to the market na.

Gud luck.

@Anand sharma,,

its nice to see u coming back over here,,i guess u are a aggressive player in the market.Why not refrain from intra days for a week or so as markets are very volatile now,,once the bull phase enters u can always go for intra day.My suggestion wud be to enter into market performers like DLF,Ispat,Neyveli at these levels as they are going to go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.