Possible Advantages/disadvantges of participating in a forum

karthikmarar said:
Saint

Thans for the introduction after 1217 posts.... :) .....I still prefer Saint because this name suits you so well.....a real sage imparting wisdom and helping people.....Now Dr.Sree Kumar sounds like a stranger.... :)

I did guess that you could be from singapore from some of your posts.

Doctor...You will always be a SAINT for all of us in this forum....

warm regards

karthik
Hi Karthik,

Thanks for your kind words.........most appreciated. :)

Saint

Last edited:
sh50, you have started a very important thread. Every member especially people new to trading must read it. I want to add something more.

Dear friends,

All the seniors have been alerting repeatedly about being overbought, but how many new commers can understand such jargons. The general tendency is to blame others for any setback, because people don't want to take responsiblity for their actions.

It is very easy to say that the lay man, who has bought at whatever price, should have done the home work. The layman comes to rely on such groups for the simple reason that he neither has time nor the skill to do the necessary analysis. You will agree though past performance may not repeat, but generally one goes by that parameter only.

Will you bet on the horse which has won many races or on the one which has not won at all. So all those who don't have the skill but want to make money join such groups where the seniors are doing an excellent job of recos, and blindly follow the leaders. So they enter and some time get trapped.

Though it is definetly not in their hand the leaders who suggest entry points could suggest exit route CLEARLY, simply because the lay public does not understand jargons. ( a disclaimer will not help the layman)

Pl all the seniors have the social responsibility to come to the rescue of poor lay public. Won't you rush to help a quake or an accident victim especially if you are a doctor (Am I right Saint!).

I am all praise to the selfless work of the seniors, their such activity itself loads on the KINGS, the responsibility to protect the interest of their subjects.

Also pl check some of the recos(by not so very seniors); most of the never say why one should buy at that price and at what is the possible target and the reasoning for that.

If some strict guidelines are evolved and practised by those who recommend buying a particular stock to first protect the hard earned money of the members and then to earn a profit, lot of heart burn can be avoided.

If the seniors and leaders can take time to educate, I am sure more will be able to do, as Traderji, sh50, Jaideep, Saint, Amit and many others rightly pointed out, their own analysis and trading plan.

So, everyone should be aware of the possible advantages/disadvantages of participating in any forum.

Regards,
nkpanjiyar

Last edited:
nkpanjiyar said:
sh50, you have started a very important thread. Every member especially people new to trading must read it. I want to add something more.

Dear friends,

All the seniors have been alerting repeatedly about being overbought, but how many new commers can understand such jargons. The general tendency is to blame others for any setback, because people don't want to take responsiblity for their actions.

It is very easy to say that the lay man, who has bought at whatever price, should have done the home work. The layman comes to rely on such groups for the simple reason that he neither has time nor the skill to do the necessary analysis. You will agree though past performance may not repeat, but generally one goes by that parameter only.

Will you bet on the horse which has won many races or on the one which has not won at all. So all those who don't have the skill but want to make money join such groups where the seniors are doing an excellent job of recos, and blindly follow the leaders. So they enter and some time get trapped.

Though it is definetly not in their hand the leaders who suggest entry points could suggest exit route CLEARLY, simply because the lay public does not understand jargons. ( a disclaimer will not help the layman)

Pl all the seniors have the social responsibility to come to the rescue of poor lay public. Won't you rush to help a quake or an accident victim especially if you are a doctor (Am I right Saint!).

I am all praise to the selfless work of the seniors, their such activity itself loads on the KINGS, the responsibility to protect the interest of their subjects.

Also pl check some of the recos(by not so very seniors); most of the never say why one should buy at that price and at what is the possible target and the reasoning for that.

If some strict guidelines are evolved and practised by those who recommend buying a particular stock to first protect the hard earned money of the members and then to earn a profit, lot of heart burn can be avoided.

If the seniors and leaders can take time to educate, I am sure more will be able to do, as Traderji, sh50, Jaideep, Saint, Amit and many others rightly pointed out, their own analysis and trading plan.

So, everyone should be aware of the possible advantages/disadvantages of participating in any forum.

Regards,
nkpanjiyar
Very Nice nkpanjiyar. Everyone should read it. Thanks for showing such concerns for new comers.