positive affirmations

winstonn

Hell all,

do anybody here practise positive affirmations.
I have benefited by them greatly!

what are your views?

Regards,
Winston:)

winstonn

Hi Ajax,

the basic concept goes like this:

there are three levels of mind
1) Conscious mind
2)Sub conscious mind
3) Universal or god mind.

now when we are alert or awake or do any activity which is under ur control , ur conscious mind is active. This mind is logical, analytical and most of us make use of this mind. This is the gross level of mind. Most of people use this level of mind for solving problems, and thus are dissatisfied.

next level is subconscious mind. this level does not know good or bad. Whatever ur conscious mind passes the info , it accepts and starts working very powerful. i think it is very easy that people absorb -ve ideas. Their conscious mind without hesitatingly accept -ve emotions and pass on to sub conscious mind, thus this second level now starts acting it powerfully.And this is evident in ur behaviour. For eg, it is very easy for us to say " i cant do the work" and then when u try to work forcefully, you get the -ve power from ur sub-c mind.
So who has sown the -ve seed?

Last level is god mind
this is the level where u dont know who u r? male?female? brother?son?father?you only realise that u r one energy and merge with the infinite energy i.e. god.

Positive affirmations are like sowing the seeds in ur subconscious mind through various practices.
eg say " My mind attracts health, wealth,prosperity all the time" while sleeping at night atleast 21 times.

I can bet that after a month, u will post in this thread ,the positive effects u have gained.

well, there are a loads of positive affirmation.
Even better ways are TM meditation and pranayama.

Regards,
Winston

U

uasish

This is an article collected through net:=
Positivism is a philosophy that states that the only authentic knowledge is scientific
knowledge, and that such knowledge can only come from positive affirmation of theories
through strict scientific method. It was developed by Auguste Comte (widely regarded as
the first true sociologist) in the middle of the 19th century.

Modern positivism

The key features of positivism as of the 1950s, are:

1) A focus on science as a product, a linguistic or numerical set of statements;
2) A concern with axiomatization, that is, with demonstrating the logical structure and
coherence of these statements;
3) An insistence on at least some of these statements being testable, that is amenable
to being verified, confirmed, or falsified by the empirical observation of reality;
statements that would, by their nature, be regarded as untestable included the
teleological; (Thus positivism rejects much of classical metaphysics.)
4) The belief that science is markedly cumulative;
5) The belief that science is predominantly transcultural;
6) The belief that science rests on specific results that are dissociated from the
personality and social position of the investigator;
7) The belief that science contains theories or research traditions that are largely
commensurable;
8) The belief that science sometimes incorporates new ideas that are discontinuous from
old ones;
9) The belief that science involves the idea of the unity of science, that there is,
underlying the various scientific disciplines, basically one science about one real
world.
Positivism is also depicted as "the view that all true knowledge is scientific,"
and that all things are ultimately measurable. Positivism is closely related to
reductionism, both involve the view that "entities of one kind... are reducible to
entities of another," such as societies to numbers, or mental events to chemical
events. It also involves the contention that "processes are reducible to physiological,
physical or chemical events," and even that "social processes are reducible to
relationships between and actions of individuals," or that "biological organisms are
reducible to physical systems."

kindman

I Cosider Winston As My Guru....

Winston Ur Excellent.... Bez The Way U Find The Pattern Is Too Too Nice....

We Need More Example Graphs From U... Plz Provide

winstonn

I Cosider Winston As My Guru....

Winston Ur Excellent.... Bez The Way U Find The Pattern Is Too Too Nice....

We Need More Example Graphs From U... Plz Provide
Hi Kindman, thanxs for your kind words.
I would try my best to contribute good chart patterns.
However, my frequency would be saturdays and sundays from 1st june as my college is re-opening.
i am in S.Y.B.Sc.

Take care,
Winston:)