Positional Trading based on 4 hourly charts.

Hello Friends,

I am tracking lot of threads in Traderji for the last 2-3 years. Since, I am working in offshore oil and gas industry, not able to do proper tracking of stocks on regular basis due to busy schedule.
Lost too much based on recommendations from others and thought why should I start doing my own analysis and start trading on that.

So, from now on, will start posting 4 hourly charts to rack stock movements and do positional trading based on that.

Easier to follow images when posted like this :)

if in doubt, please check my signature on how to upload images and post them here, but you seem to be familiar with it.

Good work. Keep it up. :thumb:

and don't worry about the responses.
Thanks a lot "timepass". I was looking for the same, you saved a lot of hassle for me. Could you please advise how can I delete my post, if any..

Thanks a lot "timepass". I was looking for the same, you saved a lot of hassle for me. Could you please advise how can I delete my post, if any..
Normally not possible for ordinary members, but the moderators and the admin can do it. You can edit that post and delete the contents (by replacing them with - or . or something).

But if you see any posts (by other members) that are abusive or derogatory or spam, you can request the moderators to delete the post, by clicking on the "Report Post" icon.