Positional Trades by Raj

healthraj

Out of the 50 NIFTY Stocks, 18 Stocks are near the RESISTANCE and Generated the SELL signal. The Stocks near the RESISTANCE which at this point in time Can be sold and DEFINITELY NOT A BUY ARE

AXISBANK
BANKBARODA
BPCL
DLF
HCLTECH
HEROMOTOCO
ICICIBANK
LT
M&M
MARUTI
NMDC
RANBAXY
TATAMOTORS
TCS
ULTRACEMCO

The MORE number of Stocks near the RESISTANCE will either Generate the SELL Signal or will move the NIFTY UP. My view is that, Since the NIFTY has moved 400 points without any major correction, First Correction of 200 points to MAX PAIN @ 5900 and then may another Rally.

RELIANCE Resistance at 900. It is basically RELIANCE Results which is Holding the NIFTY today. It would be better to Wait for a Sell opportunity in RELIANCE because normally RELIANCE goes down on Results day.
Hi Raj,

I am holding reliance 900CE, what you suggest on this? Can I hold or sell ..my by amount was 20 Rs for this.

sabhlok_r

Out of the 50 NIFTY Stocks, 18 Stocks are near the RESISTANCE and Generated the SELL signal. The Stocks near the RESISTANCE which at this point in time Can be sold and DEFINITELY NOT A BUY ARE

AXISBANK
BANKBARODA
BPCL
DLF
HCLTECH
HEROMOTOCO
ICICIBANK
LT
M&M
MARUTI
NMDC
RANBAXY
TATAMOTORS
TCS
ULTRACEMCO

The MORE number of Stocks near the RESISTANCE will either Generate the SELL Signal or will move the NIFTY UP. My view is that, Since the NIFTY has moved 400 points without any major correction, First Correction of 200 points to MAX PAIN @ 5900 and then may another Rally.
Congrats Raj and Anup for this initiative.
My picks are ranbaxy, ultracemco and tcs.

880CE and 900CE are having more or less the SAME OI. So anytime 900 can become 880. So better to close at least 50% at 878/880.

Or watch the 880CE/900CE OI
I just run the OT for reliance and finding Max OI showing at 900CE however couple of mins before it was for 880CE. Need to look very carefully it looks.