Positional Eod stocks trade Update Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.

zuma

350% are you dreaming??
To get 350% you should hit 1167 times of 10% profits, because u have divided your capital to 30-40 stocks

intention of a trader should be pure

see friends can you find 30 stocks in a month to get up 10% each ...... if yes then show me ...... or just get out from my thread :clap:

pata nahi kaha se chale aate hai barking dogs ....... khud to 2% profit nahi kar sakte aur dusra koi karta hai to uske pair khinchte hai .........

finally deciding to stop posting my trades here ........... happy earning ahed bye and take care :thumb:

Yeah Mods close this thread as there is hardly any learning taking place. Zumaji is just posting his trades and profits and not the logic and people are getting fascinated and frustrated seeing all the profits he is (or supposedly) generating.

rkkarnani

see friends can you find 30 stocks in a month to get up 10% each ...... if yes then show me ...... or just get out from my thread :clap:

pata nahi kaha se chale aate hai barking dogs ....... khud to 2% profit nahi kar sakte aur dusra koi karta hai to uske pair khinchte hai .........

finally deciding to stop posting my trades here ........... happy earning ahed bye and take care :thumb:
Zuma, I sincerely believe that its not responding to the Posts but reacting to them. This is not like your usual self.

Agreed that some Posts may sound rude but why should you react this way! Decision is yours whether or not to continue the thread but do accept that 350% was an error or explain the rationale how can we term it as 350% !

Row calculations : If you have 5 L starting capital and you make 17.5 L in an year then its 350% ! This translates to approx. 1.45 L per month ! You might have earned this amount on an average per month.
However......
There is no issues if this did not happen. To err is human, maybe your returns are not 350% but say just 200% only but even then that's stupendous !

I think any one making just 35+% profit (not 350%) on his capital deployed is on for BIG things in a few years if he ploughs back the profit in investment.

So you are on the right path, carry on without distraction!

It wasn't that members could follow your thread and duplicate your trades, main thing that I feel is the thread helps to develop a conviction :

It is possible ! It can be done !

It helps remove the doubts about whether or not profits are possible in Positional trades!

Wish you all the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.