Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran_thiru

guys thanks alot for your prayers and wishes ..my mom finally today after 4 days ..opened her eyes for few mins and she recognized me...i cant say how much i felt good..i believe this whole universe is energy and we all are interconnnected in some way..by ARK i mean (an Act of Random Kindness) which we all shd do to make this place a better world and better future...TP bro i can understand how do u feel when he gets sick and due to old age it is unavoidable also..thanks guys alot..she is yet to come out of ICU..but i am much hopeful ..she shd be better now...thanks once again guys..just pray she shd come out from ICU in good health...see u all soon
surely mom will came out from ICU, and she will C Ur happy feelings some more long time

healthraj

guys thanks alot for your prayers and wishes ..my mom finally today after 4 days ..opened her eyes for few mins and she recognized me...i cant say how much i felt good..i believe this whole universe is energy and we all are interconnnected in some way..by ARK i mean (an Act of Random Kindness) which we all shd do to make this place a better world and better future...TP bro i can understand how do u feel when he gets sick and due to old age it is unavoidable also..thanks guys alot..she is yet to come out of ICU..but i am much hopeful ..she shd be better now...thanks once again guys..just pray she shd come out from ICU in good health...see u all soon
My best wishes for a Speedy recovery

I pray Shiridi Sainath for speedy recovery of ur mom..

anup0212

guys after 6 days finally she spoke to me for 30 mins..though I was speaking more :D ...and she was listening..thanks to all of you guys she has moved out of icu and now in oberservation room and if all goes well moved to ward and hopefully i can have little relax of mind after that...see u all..

Taiki

Dear Anup bro,

After a long pause I came to TJ, and sorry to see your mom is not well. I sincerely pray for her well being and a speedy recovery. I wish you strength and patience too.

Regards
Taiki

anup0212

she is still in hdu(an observation room)..dont know when she will be moved to ward..till then it is all waiting..thanks to all of you guys..still I am not trading but will try to post my views to benefit of all my friends and well wishers...

anup0212

market view as long as we are below 6130 we are weak and grip of bear will increase. Yesterday friday's move did try to give a postive signal but it is all weak so watch 6130 closing else u all know what to do...see u all...

anup0212

today fall was trend completion for downside ..expected to rebound from here ..let see..first it shd stay above 6060+ lvl to go on upside ..so sl for short side ..let see what happens tomorrow...

anup0212

seems all shorts no long in now pulling market ,so hold short with 6030+ lvl else close short and go long...seems this range will be tricky so advise cautioness...see u all tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.