Positional Analysis

OrientBank---

orient bank made double top on 3 april 2014...after making low of 214,it made breakout from double top i.e. fail to doouble top....these type of stocks gives nice returns with rapid increase in price....i recommend to buy in range of 250-260... with s/l of below 240 with targets 1)280,2)300,3)320...

other comments and suggestions are welcome...

see image

umeshmandal

Long Position taken in following cash shares near closing time on Friday :
Cipla 385
Dabur 187.6
HUL 600
Ultratech 2378
Wipro 504
Shall exit ~ 1%m move !

long position taken in following cash shares near closing time on friday :
Cipla 385
dabur 187.6
hul 600
ultratech 2378
wipro 504
shall exit ~ 1%m move !

cipla--i think cipla will see more downlevel in short term...you picked it in it's retracetion phase...i recommand you to exit around cost...

Dabur---for dabur you have to maintain stop below 160 for tgt 200...

Wipro---the stock has well chance to go beyond 700 in short term...u have good picked...i recommand to hold for short term with stop below 465...

cipla--i think cipla will see more downlevel in short term...you picked it in it's retracetion phase...i recommand you to exit around cost...

Dabur---for dabur you have to maintain stop below 160 for tgt 200...

Wipro---the stock has well chance to go beyond 700 in short term...u have good picked...i recommand to hold for short term with stop below 465...
Good evening dear Rightedge

WIPRO (CMP 499). This stock has completed EW1 to EW5 from Nov 2012 to Feb 2014. From March 2014 it is in the a,b,c stage of Elliot Wave, and it has not completed. So there is still some downward move left in it. But this gives a good opportunity to accumulate at lower levels. I do not have the expertise to get the exact Fibonacci retracement level. I am sure when the fresh impulsive EW starts, WIPRO will zoom up and 700 is possible.
I appreciate your effort in giving guidance to positional trade activities. KEEP GOING AND ALL THE BEST!!!. Regards. Khurshed.