Portfolio/Script Tracker for NSE/BSE

Hi Guys,
Here is one small software util that will help you to track your portfolio/scripts from NSE/BSE.

-Auto-refresh (No manual refresh needed)
-User can save the portfolio to local file system and next day while running the application, can load the saved portfolio.
[Updated]
Now you can update the cost and number of shares in the app. You can save this info to a file and upload the file next time to track your portfolio.

Attached is a screenshot of the software. I 'll be adding more features to it in the coming time. Till that time you can freely play with it.

I am unable to upload the file due to size limit.
Here is the link to software: Portfolio Tracker - FxGuru

Last edited:

vssoma

yeah. same problem, i think need to change the format........ .air to something else.

Great app manuraj

Please let me know when you release a new version of it.

Hi Guys,
Here is one small software util that will help you to track your portfolio/scripts from NSE/BSE.

-Auto-refresh (No manual refresh needed)
-User can save the portfolio to local file system and next day while running the application, can load the saved portfolio.
[Updated]
Now you can update the cost and number of shares in the app. You can save this info to a file and upload the file next time to track your portfolio.

Attached is a screenshot of the software. I 'll be adding more features to it in the coming time. Till that time you can freely play with it.

I am unable to upload the file due to size limit.
Here is the link to software: Portfolio Tracker - FxGuru