Portfolio Management & Tracking through MS Excel

good format would help a lot of people.good work boys
good format would help a lot of people.good work boysgood format would help a lot of people.good work boysgood format would help a lot of people.good work boysgood format would help a lot of people.good work boysgood format would help a lot of people.good work boys

Hello Guys,

As a part of my Intrest I have also been working on similar kinda porduct. This is called Stocks performance Monitor. this is a excel based tool which has following features :

1. you can keep track of your stocks with real time profit/loss displayed in Red/Green color (provided you have internet access). All these porfit/loss are after considering brokerage (you can set ur broker anytime).

2. you can Import your past transaction and the tool will process all transaction and display all current Holdings with accurate profit/loss.

3. It display total change in ur portfolio since start of the day with individual stock change (in % and in Rs. ofcourse after considering brokerage).

4. Allows you to export Transactions to excel spreadsheet for further use.

5. Allows you to set target/stoploss and display alert when either 1 is triggered.

6. Allows you to Update/delete script from portfolio.

7. allows you to query Transaction details for any given script.

8. Most Important : you can set frequency (in Minutes) of automatic Data update and see changes in ur wealth every given interval.

This tool has many more features. I am in process of enhancing features and functionalities. you can access the Trial copy at http://justvarshney.googlepages.com/spm .

Limitation : Only for Delivery Based Trading and No Day Trading.

Please send me an E-mail with your feedback and comments @ justvarshney@********** if you try this product so that I can keep you updated with the latest version.

together we can make it better. Hope you'll find it useful.

Regards
Gaurav Varshney
justvarshney@**********
I am not able to open and try out the excel. It says Trail version and it exits automatically