Portfolio Management & Tracking through MS Excel

Prashant Patel

Hi Vinsu,

The above sale proceed can be easily done if someone knows how to write "Macros" in MS Excel.

Alternatively, for simplicity this can be achieved by writing the buy and sale for different lot.

A sample is attached for your query assuming flat bokerage of Rs 25/- in each trade proceed. Hope this will satisfy your doubt.

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
I tried to open zip file, but it showed an error and exited.
Can you mail me @ [email protected]

For every trade or investment done, it is suggested that one must have plan and tracking mechanism for portfolio.

Portfolio management and tracking gives lot of insight for doing future trading and investment. It provide valuable lessons provided one is ready to learn.

Based on my experience and reading I had designed a simple "Portfolio Tracker" in MS Excel. I am using it for more than a year. It has helped me a lot.

I am herewith attaching the "Portfolio Tracker" in MS Excel with some of my real time trades done. Hope someone may benefit from this. Constructive as well as destructive criticisms are most welcome. ;)

cheers,
nkpanjiyar
I like urs Portfolio Management & Tracking through MS Excel its very usefull.thanks

For every trade or investment done, it is suggested that one must have plan and tracking mechanism for portfolio.

Portfolio management and tracking gives lot of insight for doing future trading and investment. It provide valuable lessons provided one is ready to learn.

Based on my experience and reading I had designed a simple "Portfolio Tracker" in MS Excel. I am using it for more than a year. It has helped me a lot.

I am herewith attaching the "Portfolio Tracker" in MS Excel with some of my real time trades done. Hope someone may benefit from this. Constructive as well as destructive criticisms are most welcome. ;)

cheers,
nkpanjiyar

Hi,

can you please let me know from where can I download the excel.

Thanks
hari