Portfolio Management Software.

Hi,
I am planning to develop a portfolio management software which could manage your multiple portfolio, which would include your Delivery based model as well as Intraday.

You will be able to manage multiple portfolio in it. Also it will have multiple reports based on daily positions,intraday settlements, complete summary of all the portfolio, fund management etc.

I hope to complete it within 6-9 days.

And ufcourse it would be FREE.:thumb:

If you have any suggestion or would like to help me out then please let me know.
I would be using .NET 3.5,C#,Winforms.

I am mostly looking out for what kind of features you want in it.

hi
GOODWISHES FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND KINDNESS If u can do a simpleone it will be appreciated like features scrip name buy sell price with date brokers name all other expenses % profit loss total investment balance available since i am new to trading and software field i cannot create one WITH WARM REGARDS AND THANKS:thumb:

hi
GOODWISHES FOR YOUR EFFORTS AND KINDNESS If u can do a simpleone it will be appreciated like features scrip name buy sell price with date brokers name all other expenses % profit loss total investment balance available since i am new to trading and software field i cannot create one WITH WARM REGARDS AND THANKS:thumb:
Thanks for your comment friend.

It would be certainly easy, and the main feaure is that management of multiple portfolios, which is not provided free of cost i suppose.

P.S: If someone knows a free software for managing multiple portfolio then please post the link or details.

Hi,
I am planning to develop a portfolio management software which could manage your multiple portfolio, which would include your Delivery based model as well as Intraday.

You will be able to manage multiple portfolio in it. Also it will have multiple reports based on daily positions,intraday settlements, complete summary of all the portfolio, fund management etc.

If you have any suggestion or would like to help me out then please let me know.

:),,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

provide way so tht we can direct import trade data from order book of icicidirect
Surly, I am planning to integrate
ICICI Direct,
Powerbulll,
ShareKhan and others but thats on the later phase.

Yesterday I introduced a module in the software for latest news from Ecnomic times, Yahoo Finance.

:clap: thanks for your input.

Hi,

:clap::clap: It Sounds Good

Hi,

hello Sir,
thanks in advance!
We need it.
God will bless you
e wish u good luck in your endeavour!
regards:clap: