Portfolio at 10K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shrinivas

hi all,
with the markets now roaring towards 10 K, just beware...I would at this point ask each and every person to get out of the stocks asap...the market can show negative any moment.though the fundamentals are strong this time, but still hope everyone remembers the histories......

In the meantime, I believe the following would be the stocks that would give good profits....

Bajan Hindustan
Gujrat ambuja
Canara bank (at decline
Corporation Bank
Hero Honda (Expansion of Dharuheda Plant Rs. 80 Cr.....New Plant to be opened in near future Rs. 275 Cr)
ITC (now may come into solid action)
ONGC (Seniors please correct whether this should be in portfolio or not)
Reliance
SBI
Zee Telefilms
Ranbaxy

And the mantra, the money is yours, you are a better judge, be cautious,alert

HAPPY TRADING

ganeshhity

aksjs

I read your portfolio and find that need to insert few mid caps stocks in 10K portfolio.
Good to add are hotel stocks and stocks : Ivrcl and Hind const

shrinivas

ganeshhity said:
hi all,
with the markets now roaring towards 10 K, just beware...I would at this point ask each and every person to get out of the stocks asap...the market can show negative any moment.though the fundamentals are strong this time, but still hope everyone remembers the histories......

In the meantime, I believe the following would be the stocks that would give good profits....

Bajan Hindustan
Gujrat ambuja
Canara bank (at decline
Corporation Bank
Hero Honda (Expansion of Dharuheda Plant Rs. 80 Cr.....New Plant to be opened in near future Rs. 275 Cr)
ITC (now may come into solid action)
ONGC (Seniors please correct whether this should be in portfolio or not)
Reliance
SBI
Zee Telefilms
Ranbaxy

And the mantra, the money is yours, you are a better judge, be cautious,alert

HAPPY TRADING

ganeshhity
Ahhhh this was the time when I used to trade myself....so much aware of the markets....hmmmmmmm, I made an exit once and then let my friend do the trades, paid huge price for it.....

friends, so remember the bottomline "check your finances at each point of time...do not forget to plan your trades yourself"..anyway, I've taken back everything and now trade on technicals.....

Thanks saint, amitbe and others for enhancing my knowledge.......amazingly after my losses from my RM friend, I've done a lot of trades..made profits in all trades and lost only in 2 after I became fully active in markets again....
will carry on my thread "gains" from this point of time..
ganeshhity