Poll: Are You Ready To Pay For data and How Much

Are you ready to pay for data

• Yes, but I would pay maximum Rs 20000 per year

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here is a simple poll.

Are you ready to pay for data (including equity, derivatives, commodities, fundamental, etc.). Select No or Yes from option 1 or 2. If you select yes, then also select how much per year from option 3 through 6.

Last edited:

rkkarnani

Here is a simple poll.

Are you ready to pay for data (including equity, derivatives, commodities, fundamental, etc.). Select No or Yes from option 1 or 2. If you select yes, then also select how much per year from option 3 through 6.
I have voted. The data should be RT and tick data and with back fill option.
Regards

I voted for Free, I also think companies like eSignal and Reuters should provide data for free plus a few tips on the side.This is my strong opinion :D
hi CrediViolet !

i am big fan of you, learned alot from your writings ....you were not from the groups of guys who expect something for free...ummm...the above words.......:confused:

suba

C

CreditViolet

hi CrediViolet !

i am big fan of you, learned alot from your writings ....you were not from the groups of guys who expect something for free...ummm...the above words.......:confused:

suba
Sir

I was just being ironic.

And the highest ceiling for charges is 20000 per year, that will actually wont buy you more than 4 months of RT tick feed so probably the bar should be raised a bit.

S S

This is a funny poll. It is like asking :

Would you like to Win a Lottery Ticket Bumber Prize, and if so, of what amount?

Your options are :

1. No Thanks. I have no intention of making cheap money [God knows what that means :)]
2. 1 Lac
3. 5 Lacs
4. 10 Lacs
5. 25 Lacs
6. 50 Lacs
7. 50 Crores
8. Cannot decide about the amount.

I would really wonder about the persons who would choose the options, either 1 or 8. Next quaestion would be, what makes people choose any other answer between 2 and 6, instead of jumping to the answer number 7.

Beats me. Anyone has the answer?

Cheers!
SS

columbus

Is there any necessity for PAYING for feeds,with so many brokerage houses are offering for very low prices.Anyway after watching the prices YOU HAVE TO TRADE?