Point and Figure Analysis of Stocks

In P&F chart, For each price level, we should choose a suitable box size for it. Now I use metastock to read P&F chart but metastock only permit me choose only one type of box size for all price level. For example: if I choose box size is 2, all price level in P&F use box size 2, no matter the price level is 12000 or 12.

I am looking for a software which I can choose box size for each price level (excellent if It can set standard box size for each price level), Please kind tell existing the software like this or not. If it is existing please kindly tell me its name or share it with me.

Many many thanks for you help!

praveen98

In P&F chart, For each price level, we should choose a suitable box size for it. Now I use metastock to read P&F chart but metastock only permit me choose only one type of box size for all price level. For example: if I choose box size is 2, all price level in P&F use box size 2, no matter the price level is 12000 or 12.

I am looking for a software which I can choose box size for each price level (excellent if It can set standard box size for each price level), Please kind tell existing the software like this or not. If it is existing please kindly tell me its name or share it with me.

Many many thanks for you help!
hi Share hunter,
Try Bulls eye broker software...it will cater to your requirement of box sizes...and you can use metastock data to view charts with this software.
All the best & regards,
praveen

praveen98

hi share hunter,
Wel come to the beautiful art of p&f analysis of price movements....i am also using Bulls eye broker for the past one year....if you need any help i will be glad to help you....

ALL THE BEST
praveen:thumb:

@sharehunter
I use my own s/w for analyzing the stock. Usually Box size is taken as 1% of maximum price level attained by stock during the charting period.

thanks and regards
:rofl: