plz suggest good brokers!!!

Hi, Go for Zerodha!!
First they wont charge on % basis. They charge on per order basis- Rs.20/order. Even if your order is executed in pieces at different times, your total brokerage will be Rs. 20 only.
Second, they have a tool called bracket orders. With this while entering the position itself you have to define your SL and TGT. There are additional features to it as well. With Bracket Order, you can trade 1 lot of nifty with just 5000 to 6000.
Last but not least. You can refer your friends and earn 10% of their brokerage in your kitty. Please check their website and please ask me back my code before you open your account!!
All the best for your trading!!

Hi, Go for Zerodha!!
First they wont charge on % basis. They charge on per order basis- Rs.20/order. Even if your order is executed in pieces at different times, your total brokerage will be Rs. 20 only.
Second, they have a tool called bracket orders. With this while entering the position itself you have to define your SL and TGT. There are additional features to it as well. With Bracket Order, you can trade 1 lot of nifty with just 5000 to 6000.
Last but not least. You can refer your friends and earn 10% of their brokerage in your kitty. Please check their website and please ask me back my code before you open your account!!
All the best for your trading!!
If Im not wrong, almost all the discount brokers these days are providing the features that you have just mentioned.
The trading platform that is used is the same for all hence similar features are available. I think the distinguishing factor should be customer support. Not the features that you have listed.

lemondew

Absolutely wrong! None of the famous brokers like hdfc securities, motilal oswal, religare and others provide bracket orders, trailing stoploss, spread orders. Neither do they have low margins. They charge a very high premium for their trading calls. So if you dont wish to have calls from brokers and do trading from computers then zerodha is best. If you trade using phone and need a calls from your broker go for the others. Zerodha s customer service is ok and they are very open to sugggestions. You can write to their ceo nithin in zconnect and get a response in max 4 hours from him.

If Im not wrong, almost all the discount brokers these days are providing the features that you have just mentioned.
The trading platform that is used is the same for all hence similar features are available. I think the distinguishing factor should be customer support. Not the features that you have listed.

Last edited:

Pradeep Narayan

I am with SAS Online and am satisfied. They dont have trailing stops yet on NEST, but pretty much other functionality to get you started is there. 2 plans - 999 per month unlimited or 9 per trade.

Absolutely wrong! None of the famous brokers like hdfc securities, motilal oswal, religare and others provide bracket orders, trailing stoploss, spread orders. Neither do they have low margins. They charge a very high premium for their trading calls. So if you dont wish to have calls from brokers and do trading from computers then zerodha is best. If you trade using phone and need a calls from your broker go for the others. Zerodha s customer service is ok and they are very open to sugggestions. You can write to their ceo nithin in zconnect and get a response in max 4 hours from him.
Absolutely wrong! I am using Motilal Oswal platform. Motilal Oswal’s research is very good, and their calls are well researched. They do provide bracket order called MarginPlus and they also provide Spread Order as per exchange guidelines. Brokerage might not be the cheapest, but they are worth. I am quite satisfied with the services provided by them.

Check out RKSV or Zerodha.
They are good for beginners as the charges are fixed and low so no hassles and the customer service of RKSV is good.