Plz help me... I'm almost broke

Hi, I'm beginner to intraday, I trade looking by trends.... But some how everytime I buy a share it starts to go in reverse direction.... Always.... So I panic and sell it.... Then it starts going high.....

Then I thought of joining advisory services, but they are very costly and can't find any reliable company..... Pls tell me how you exit in profits

Riskyman

Hi, I'm beginner to intraday, I trade looking by trends.... But some how everytime I buy a share it starts to go in reverse direction.... Always.... So I panic and sell it.... Then it starts going high.....

Then I thought of joining advisory services, but they are very costly and can't find any reliable company..... Pls tell me how you exit in profits
Spend 90% of your time reading posts on this forum and the remaining 10% on trading. Im sure you are now doing the exact opposite of it now.

Read the below post. Also dont panic. If your stocks going up after you exit means your basic calls are right but just that you are exiting at the wrong time. Fortune favors the brave so dont be afraid to loose money.

http://www.traderji.com/technical-a...ction-candlestick-analysis-no-indicators.html

Good luck

You just stay away trading at least 1 month....do paper trade.....n follow this forum....and dnt pay single penny to any body for tips....we will help ...keep in touch...:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you, risky man.... Could you pls tell me how long are you inthis business and how did you start learning and started avoiding losses.... And how long did it take?
Still thank you for above resources

:)Hello all I am also new here.. and need a help to find out a good trading company :confused:with a good online platform:( ... when i searched about IIFL there TT platform is one of the best in Intra day trade Whether to choose that or not:thumb: ...Pls help me solve this ...:clap::clap::clap:

anil_s_trivedi

Dear coolprateek,

The first thing every new comer should do is. split the capital. I mean if you have 1 lac to 'Gamble' (since i assume you dont have any strategy/plan in place), gamble with 25000 only. And watch your behaviour pattern. Like is your entry perfect, or your getting exited early. And the most important courage/patience to sit tight.

Define a strategy and then only trade. Hope is the bullshit thing and never be into trade where you feel your trade going to be messed up soon. Getting into discipline is the hardest thing to do. If you are newcomer dont trade intraday charts. Study first then go into den.

Most of people who advised here are from two backgrounds. I mean first is the category where they hold day jobs and trading is their second income. Second category is fulltime trader. Mind you second category is a rare one, and their opinion is most matter. Bcoz controlling nerves when your bread is dependent on market is the most difficult thing. First category will advised you in a casual approach, since they dont have to be into that phase where their livelihood is dependent on market. So read between the lines always.

I dont want to hurt sentiments and intelligence of people who have trading as their second income, my intention is only to highlight. not to fall into advice who is still not matured enough to advice.

Its your money, and everything else is secondary. Its a ruthless market.
Study/plan/act...

Market will be there to trade forever...

Dear coolprateek,

The first thing every new comer should do is. split the capital. I mean if you have 1 lac to 'Gamble' (since i assume you dont have any strategy/plan in place), gamble with 25000 only. And watch your behaviour pattern. Like is your entry perfect, or your getting exited early. And the most important courage/patience to sit tight.

Define a strategy and then only trade. Hope is the bullshit thing and never be into trade where you feel your trade going to be messed up soon. Getting into discipline is the hardest thing to do. If you are newcomer dont trade intraday charts. Study first then go into den.

Most of people who advised here are from two backgrounds. I mean first is the category where they hold day jobs and trading is their second income. Second category is fulltime trader. Mind you second category is a rare one, and their opinion is most matter. Bcoz controlling nerves when your bread is dependent on market is the most difficult thing. First category will advised you in a casual approach, since they dont have to be into that phase where their livelihood is dependent on market. So read between the lines always.

I dont want to hurt sentiments and intelligence of people who have trading as their second income, my intention is only to highlight. not to fall into advice who is still not matured enough to advice.

Its your money, and everything else is secondary. Its a ruthless market.
Study/plan/act...

Market will be there to trade forever...
Thank you Anil,
I'm having a year break from studies due to my health problem... Hence day trading is my primary occupation, i'm having capital of 30000 (now down to 25 in5days).... I cannot go to my brokers office as I'm unable to walk... So I need advice from you guys

anil_s_trivedi sir Pls help me to solve mine also:confused::confused::confused:
Dear vishnu,

Read the good threads here. I would advised you to look into threads of saintji's,
smart trade, savant garde...

These have covered most one would need into the market.

There is not a foolproof method to trade into market, if its there nobody gonna share.

Members interact here, to discuss/explore newer methods/ways to trade. And discussions led to better improvement is their belief. Thats why these people share knowledge.