plz help icicidirect futures charges APART FROM BROKERAGE

i am new to this product of icicidirect
i traded 1 lot of nifty in icicicidirect futures ..

sold 1 lot at 5957.80 carried position overnight
early today as i had some other work so squared off at 5937

now i am getting only rs 336 and brokerage for second leg has not yet being deducted

as per there site brokerage on 1 leg is 209.36 which involves stt,stamp duty etc WHICH IS AS PER MY PLAN SO OK WITH THAT....
MY QUESTION IS
WHAT OTHER CHARGES ARE INVOLVED IN FUTURE TRADE CARRIED OVERNIGHT?????EXCLUDING BROKERAGE

Attachments

nac

In derivatives, the charges are same whether you hold your position overnight and cover next day or cover it on the same day.

STT 1000 per crore on sell side
Transaction charges 185 per crore on both sides
Service tax 12.36% on transaction charges
Stamp duty - it's based on which State you live...
SEBI charge - 10 per crore on both sides

+ Brokerage and 12.36% service tax on brokerage amount.

Even if I take 100 Rs brokerage both sides, the total deduction is 280/- (and assuming stamp duty @ .002%)
Net profit - 760/- for this transaction.

johnnypareek

In derivatives, the charges are same whether you hold your position overnight and cover next day or cover it on the same day.

STT 1000 per crore on sell side
Transaction charges 185 per crore on both sides
Service tax 12.36% on transaction charges
Stamp duty - it's based on which State you live...
SEBI charge - 10 per crore on both sides

+ Brokerage and 12.36% service tax on brokerage amount.

Even if I take 100 Rs brokerage both sides, the total deduction is 280/- (and assuming stamp duty @ .002%)
Net profit - 760/- for this transaction.
hey

he is paying 209 one side means buy sell brokrage rs.418. his profit shud be 582. I guess it is deducted in ledger but back office not updated.

Well, When you open an account coz a beautiful young girl comes to you and makes you understand and open your a/c, ofcourse you are liable to charge such a high brokrage. An idiot will trade fut in icicidirect

nac

^ He said that 209 is including other statutory levies.

@ OP
This is again my assumption, and it comes very close to the price you posted...

Other than brokerage, everything remains same (refer my previous post)
Your brokerage seems to be .05% of traded value. You should be getting charged 179.xx for trade you did on 27th.
Net profit - 651/-

gambler

i am new to this product of icicidirect
i traded 1 lot of nifty in icicicidirect futures ..

sold 1 lot at 5957.80 carried position overnight
early today as i had some other work so squared off at 5937

now i am getting only rs 336 and brokerage for second leg has not yet being deducted

as per there site brokerage on 1 leg is 209.36 which involves stt,stamp duty etc WHICH IS AS PER MY PLAN SO OK WITH THAT....
MY QUESTION IS
WHAT OTHER CHARGES ARE INVOLVED IN FUTURE TRADE CARRIED OVERNIGHT?????EXCLUDING BROKERAGE
Which doctor suggested u to go for icicidirect?

Once the brokerage is calculated it will be updated automatically...never had any error for the last 8 years with ICICIdirect, although brokerage is very high, I must admit

What was the profit to u, but now u would have got ur contract note