Plz help : Formula file not found - no chart to display

Guyz.. i Get this error 2nd time... Now i have to import data again and make analysis again.... Can somebody tell me why its happens ? How to ensure it not happen again ? Can i get my old charts with analysis back ?

1550947277045.png

ocil

Amit no issue with data. Pls check your AFL file is missing. check the hidden folder in formula folder or a custom folder for your afl.

Amit no issue with data. Pls check your AFL file is missing. check the hidden folder in formula folder or a custom folder for your afl.
Thanks for the rivert my friend...Let me check the folder...in case its missing than nothing can be done ?
How these afl folder goes to missing ? As it is happening 2nd time. ? I just used the Amibroker on Friday it was working fine...i closed it normally then when i opened it on sat...it was blank ??

Got your point... I double click basic chart twice and now charts are appearing.. So data was there just that he price afl wasn't.
But my trend lines which i have drawn is not there.. So those needs to be drawn again ?

ocil

Got your point... I double click basic chart twice and now charts are appearing.. So data was there just that he price afl wasn't.
But my trend lines which i have drawn is not there.. So those needs to be drawn again ?
Yes. Pls save all before closing Ami. So it will not disappear.