Plz Experts help me selecting a Trading software.

Hai Friends,
Iam doing daytrading from my home,in Nifty with a software-"Odin Diet Client" provided by my broker.This software gets real time update from the server in my broker office.No time delay (very less) between NSE exchange and me.I can also put buying & selling order fastly.

All this is good but i had problem in graphs.
This software doesn't have technical indicator graph,It has only simple graph.
Iam in need of some simple technical Indicator like Stochastic lines(%k,%d),EMA-trend line,RSI,MACD.But my broker don't have other trading software with this technical indicators.

I need answer for 2 questions.
1.Is that i have to change to new broker who is providing me a trading software which has technical indicator ?
2.Suggest me some better trading software which has some basic technical indicators ,and also getting fast data update from NSE via a broker with out time delay and allowing me to place sell/Buy order.

As per your suggestion,I can also check a few brokers who is providing that software.

Thanks in advance
karthick.:)

I am not expert :) but basing on my research, I guess SHAREKHAN is offering excellent standalone software called SpeedTrade ... you can see the demo (especially about using charts .. check this links given below) Well, I didnt experience it, so I cannot tell you anything about the quality of service. But, after referring many sites, I guess this software looks cool .. and also I dont have idea about the service charges.

here is the demo link http://www.sharekhan.com/images/speedtradeDemoLive.swf
here is the information link http://www.sharekhan.com/Speedtrade/

Mahesh

XRAY27

iam useing india bulls software called pib and tt advance of india info line
motilal terminal also after all the version india bulls is the best because of excellent graph for intra day trades, only is problem is 3.00pm auto square off of intra day postion.:)