Plugin/ API for Automated Trading.....

pkgmtnl

Can any1 advice the plugin/ API provider or brokers who are providing API (The plugin to interact between Nest Plus and AmiBroker) & trading terminal,

plz advice.

manojborle

Can any1 advice the plugin/ API provider or brokers who are providing API (The plugin to interact between Nest Plus and AmiBroker) & trading terminal,

plz advice.
I think just now Zerodha has started this, you can check with them

pkgmtnl

I think just now Zerodha has started this, you can check with them
Yes, Zerodha has started but they are pushing to buy RT data and Plugin from Global Data Feed.

Another option could be NEST Trader, but do u know brokers who provides it (Nest Plus Api will be supported on Nest Trader Applicaltion only (Version 3.10.57.97.5).

Please advice.

manojborle

Yes, Zerodha has started but they are pushing to buy RT data and Plugin from Global Data Feed.

Another option could be NEST Trader, but do u know brokers who provides it (Nest Plus Api will be supported on Nest Trader Applicaltion only (Version 3.10.57.97.5).

Please advice.
I was using edelweiss and they have Nest trader and the option to subscribe to Nest plus.
So they might have this API though I am not sure, you may check with them

Algo

Hey,
ShareKhan is providing the same..but it is for sophisticated traders. You can check up with them.

NOW (version 1.8.4.0 & above)
supports the plus trading plugin.

Almost all the brokers are giving this, you can enquire with your customer support for this.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS

plz advice.
I am responding a little too late (7 Years later) but hey, we recently launched Trading APIs. We did this to enable traders to execute their trading strategies in a more seamless way and without manual intervention if that's what they're looking for. They can configure checks and balances their end and customize the trading experience. To get access to our free APIs, you will have to register your details in the link above.

(Please note that the APIs are made available for free only to active traders with trading strategies, platforms, websites, etc. You will need to request access in the above link to be able to use API and it is only available for trading purposes. We're just selective about who we make it available to).

pkgmtnl

I am responding a little too late (7 Years later) but hey, we recently launched Trading APIs. We did this to enable traders to execute their trading strategies in a more seamless way and without manual intervention if that's what they're looking for. They can configure checks and balances their end and customize the trading experience. To get access to our free APIs, you will have to register your details in the link above.

(Please note that the APIs are made available for free only to active traders with trading strategies, platforms, websites, etc. You will need to request access in the above link to be able to use API and it is only available for trading purposes. We're just selective about who we make it available to).
Thankyou very much sir.
But, now I have a Broker Independent Plugin from a 3rd party with can connect NEST or ODIN of any broker to carry signals from AMIBROKER to Trading Terminal and is working very fine...

Thankyou very much sir.
But, now I have a Broker Independent Plugin from a 3rd party with can connect NEST or ODIN of any broker to carry signals from AMIBROKER to Trading Terminal and is working very fine...
can u tell me who offers such service and what is cost involved