plse any one has this sucessful trading system share with me...

mastermind007

divyadeepa, Biswajit Das, shaileshbpatel and Jayakumar

If you look at the images shared by Divya, you will see that they have Crossover in the Title. Assuming that to be the factual representation of contents, it suggests that the AFL used to create that image has some kind of MA or EMA cross over.

Both AFLs provided, by Shailesh and by Jayakumar use AMA but do not use crossover.

So, if you are very particular about the AFL that it must be similar, please do the needful corrections; Otherwise you may explore and use AFL shared by these two.

i may be wrong . its my experienced trader never share there dark core secret . (may be some kind off or level 1 knowledge but not core) he never. not even you find in best seller trading books. it is legacy that he or she built of hard work of many years . in last he pass on this legacy to his children.

please dont think wrong off me. thanks

XRAY27

i may be wrong . its my experienced trader never share there dark core secret . (may be some kind off or level 1 knowledge but not core) he never. not even you find in best seller trading books. it is legacy that he or she built of hard work of many years . in last he pass on this legacy to his children.

please dont think wrong off me. thanks
You are right to some extent... no body will share there core... every person here just clear the doubts of members...

You are right to some extent... no body will share there core... every person here just clear the doubts of members...
s, here anyone can't share his success trading system /plan/ strategy to freely.. or deeply...
just make/made confusion of entry/exit by different strategy / TF...
or different plan of trading method..

happy trading...:thumb: