Pls HELP me Know this STOCK MARKET of Ours

I am Nandini and definitely not 28 yrs old & this is a major drawback. (My user ID is mnandini28) My current job contract is expiring on March 31,'08. I want to take up Trading - full time. I started in Oct'06 & have dealt with equity market as "the Seven Blind Men". Pls - advise.

U

uasish

Welcome to Traderji,18 / 28 / 48 any age is enough for being an Investor,for being a Trader ,that also full time requires the time/effort/loss bearing capacity ;as you would need to switch to any new profession (& have to start from scratch) .Nevertheless if you at all decide then best of wishes to your new venture.

Thanks Uasish. I needed that - encouragement. If possible, pls tell me How I should begin my journey ie. 1st learn about Technical Analysis. 2nd Fundamental Analysis. 3rd Chart Analysis (Buy books & learn) or is there is anything else.

Thanks again.

I am Nandini and definitely not 28 yrs old & this is a major drawback. (My user ID is mnandini28) My current job contract is expiring on March 31,'08. I want to take up Trading - full time. I started in Oct'06 & have dealt with equity market as "the Seven Blind Men". Pls - advise.
Welcome ...... to de Portal!

WELCOME NANDINI,AT PRESENT WAIT AND WATCH,LET STABILITY COME IN THE MARKET THEN PLAY ACCORDING TO BUDGET PROVISIONS,PROFITS AND PROSPECTS OF COMPANY .

drpsiva

Thanks Uasish. I needed that - encouragement. If possible, pls tell me How I should begin my journey ie. 1st learn about Technical Analysis. 2nd Fundamental Analysis. 3rd Chart Analysis (Buy books & learn) or is there is anything else.

Thanks again.
It will be better to do fundamental analysis first followed by technical.

Hi mnandini28 - welcome to the forum! I think you should learn about both technical and fundamental analysis. There is a wealth of information free on the internet and you can learn alot from your friends on forums such as Traderji : ) IMO the best book on technical analysis is John Murphy's 'Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets'

Thanks to everybody. Specially to uasish, jpjain2002, drpsiva, dannyBly, logmein. It does help to know that You have FRIENDS & not alone in the crazy matrix of Stock Market. I would definitely be coming back again n again for knowledge & wisdom.

Thanks
Nandini

Thanks to everybody. Specially to uasish, jpjain2002, drpsiva, dannyBly, logmein. It does help to know that You have FRIENDS & not alone in the crazy matrix of Stock Market. I would definitely be coming back again n again for knowledge & wisdom.

Thanks
Nandini

Hi Nadini welcome to Traderji. If you want to enter the stock market, i feel this is the correct time. Buy shares of good companies like Infosys, Tata Power, Reliance Power, Ranbaxy, Tata Steel etc. You can invest 10% of your capital in risk shares (like penny shares - Aravaind Remedies, Ferro Alloys Corpn. etc. - because when market come up your investment can doubled or trippled). So if you are planning to trade dont waste time. take online trading account with some good broker. I would suggest Geojit as i am trading with them for the past 2 years.

Best of luck

regds
RK