Please tell me what to do wiith these shares

Dear

I have taken NRC @ 52/- ; Videoconinternation@72/-; indiabulls@162/-; Guficbio @27/-

Please suggest me how long to hold these stocks and what will be their targets.

Regards

Vipul Kaushik

i too have bought videocon at 75,its a pathetic scrip which is operater based plus dhoots cant be trusted sell when you make 4-5 rs profit,the charts say that this should be 200 right now but the results are in front of you :)

Videocon International ranks as one of the best fundamental scrips. But that cannot be said about the management quality. We should all hope that the value in the group gets unlocked one day.

Videocon Industries rose and rose on a daily basis because of a foreign offering. I think Videocon group shares are only for those who are willing to wait for a few years, and how long is that few, I shudder to make a guess.

I had bought at around 30 levels, a few years back, around 54 a few months back and am planning to buy at around 60 levels.

Traderji, how do see the charts.

Vipul said:
Dear

I have taken NRC @ 52/- ; Videoconinternation@72/-; indiabulls@162/-; Guficbio @27/-

Regards

Vipul Kaushik

Really Vidioconintl is very Dangerous

don't have any idea, but every one recommending to buy.. but avoid..

Some thing is cooking in Videocon Intl and Appl

VIDEOCON INTERNATIONAL LTD. - Leading from the front
Fired by a passion for innovation, Videocon has kept pace with the changing face of technology, constantly upgrading its manufacturing facilities to incorporate advanced technology and high standards of quality into its product range, right across the spectrum.

TECHNOLOGY WITH A HEART
The company currently manufactures Colour TV, DVD/VCD, Air conditioners and Transchillers. At its modern plant at Chitegaon; Aurangabad, the Company has also undertaken complete backward integration to manufacture all critical components of its entire product range within its Industrial Estates.

VIDEOCON APPLIANCES LTD. - In the Pioneering Tradition
Making the Group's diversification into the Home Appliances, Videocon has continued with its mission of bringing the benefits of innovative technology to millions of homes.

THE WASHING MACHINE REVOLUTION
The company's first priority was to launch an international quality washing machine. Videocon introduced India's first Twin Tub Washing Machine. Today, Videocon produces India's widest range of semi - automatic and automatic washing machines, at its state-of-the-art plant at Chitegaon, Aurangabad; Maharashtra.

Going global.

Looking beyond India, Videocon is now a global player, acknowledged by the world. It is the first Indian company to win the prestigious CE approval for exporting its Colour TV to Europe. Videocon is now entered the world market with its operations in the Middle East, Europe, Indonesia and South Africa.

and still looking beyond into the future..

Daily Volume in last 6 months (no. of shares)
Month High Low Average
November 2004 2631893 295577 1043975
December 2004 9236590 354202 1707369
January 2005 1230267 217500 566694
February 2005 2001222 342674 670521
March 2005 1407729 238353 624653
April 2005 1205766 124762 357842

Shareholding Pattern

Dividend track record in last 3 years
Year Rate of Dividend
2001-2002 10%
2002-2003 10%
2003-2004 10%

Videocon tunes into electronics retail
VIVEK SINHA

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 2005 12:29:34 AM]
Surf 'N' Earn -Sign innow
NEW DELHI: Videocon Group has entered the organised retail sector. The diversified group which has exposure in consumer durable, sugar, infrastructure and petroleum has formed a venture under Emart India, which is setting up a multi-brand consumer electronics retail chain under the flagship brand Next.

With major expansion in outlets planned this year, Next will be Indias first electronics retail chain with a national footprint. The two other electronics retail chains in the country have a regional or city presence: Viveks and Vijay Sales.

Apart from consumer durable products, the chain would also stock mobile handsets. Emart has already tied up with a few major brands to be stored in the outlets including LG, Onida, Philips, Nokia, Samsung apart from the home brand Videocon and is in the process of tying up with others. The Videocon group, which operates a number of brands in the country, is not likely to store all of its brands in the chain.

This apart, Emart is also developing a new brand which would be a private label in the outlets under Next, which has been positioned as a price fighter brand. Emart is being handled by P N Dhoot from the promoters side while Rohit Das is looking after the operations of the venture at present.

Vipul said:
Dear

Regards

Vipul Kaushik

Hi Vipul Kaushik

NRC @ 52/- hold for target 54-55

Videoconinternation@72/ hold for target 85-90

indiabulls@162/-; Hold

Guficbio @27/- hold for target 30-33

g-v