Please Take up the Issues to the concerned Authorities collectively.

suri112000

There are lot of issues which are causing the traders inconvenience in their trading lives. For example :- Mobile numbers are leaked to unscrupulous Tips providers by brokers or NSE/BSE staff.

Traderji can take up the issues collectively on behalf of traderji community with law enforcing authorities such as SEBI, NSE/BSE, brokers to get the quick resolutions.

By doing so, Traderji will emerge as the right place for the genuine traders and investors.

suri112000

I agree with the suggestions.

But the staff involved in giving away the mobile numbers are going unchecked.
Further what is the guarantee that they are not selling other crucial information about the holdings ie either long or short, whether making profit or loss, how much capital they have.

Just imagine, would any bank where we maintain our accounts ever disclose our personal info or account balances except to the law enforcing authorities? That is the trust.

There is no secrecy maintained here which endangers our core aim being in the market.

99% of my guess is pointing to NSE/BSE staff compromising on this issue. They feel it is not of much important to keep it secret. They are getting what they supposed to and additionally extra money by leaking this cell info. Brokers are somewhat strict towards maintaining the secrecy. Ofcourse, they have many other means to deceive but this being just some pea nuts for them for which they would normally not interested.

Raj232

I agree with the suggestions.

But the staff involved in giving away the mobile numbers are going unchecked.
Further what is the guarantee that they are not selling other crucial information about the holdings ie either long or short, whether making profit or loss, how much capital they have.

Just imagine, would any bank where we maintain our accounts ever disclose our personal info or account balances except to the law enforcing authorities? That is the trust.

There is no secrecy maintained here which endangers our core aim being in the market.

99% of my guess is pointing to NSE/BSE staff compromising on this issue. They feel it is not of much important to keep it secret. They are getting what they supposed to and additionally extra money by leaking this cell info. Brokers are somewhat strict towards maintaining the secrecy. Ofcourse, they have many other means to deceive but this being just some pea nuts for them for which they would normally not interested.
How do you know it is the BSE/NSE staff. I think that it is more on the brokers side who has call centers and these college students leak this info. On the exchange side the SMS sending would be all automated.

I have used services of several brokers and find that this issue is particularly true with discount brokers. Cant help it as the discount broker keeps cost low and these are the side effects.

But one important point is that not only mobile number is being leaked but the contract note itself is leaked as one tipster told me the number of lots I traded. This happens especially when it is in loss position.

suri112000

How do you know it is the BSE/NSE staff. I think that it is more on the brokers side who has call centers and these college students leak this info. On the exchange side the SMS sending would be all automated.

I have used services of several brokers and find that this issue is particularly true with discount brokers. Cant help it as the discount broker keeps cost low and these are the side effects.

But one important point is that not only mobile number is being leaked but the contract note itself is leaked as one tipster told me the number of lots I traded. This happens especially when it is in loss position.
This is the most horrible fact about these Tipsters.

S S

Hi!

We all Trade on NSE-BSE and also invest in stocks listed on NSE-BSE.

And either for trading or for investing, we do the activities through our respective brokers on these platforms provided by the NSE-BSE. We pay the brokerages to the brokers and taxes and levies to the government.

We Pay Nothing to the Stock Exchanges, who need money to run their activities that are used by us for trading/investing . And yet, we do NOT give even a paisa to either NSE or BSE. The Stock Exchanges are funded by the companies listed on them.

Then why a similar view is NOT taken for the dematerialized stock holding companies, NSDL & CSDL? The holdings in the Demat account of NSDL-CSDL is the result of trading on NSE-BSE.

Therefore, the listing amount for the companies as prescribed by the stock exchanges, should proportionately be increased to cover the expenses for NSDL-CSDL, and an investor should not be asked for any annual or other maintenance charges by NSDL-CSDL.

We, as investors shall only have to pay to NSDL-CSDL, when there is either a credit or debit in our Demat account resulting through purchase or sell of stocks on NSE-BSE. No holding charges.

What will be the advantage?

Today, many Paper Stock Holders , who are not active traders, are not dematerializing their stocks due to maintenance charges. With this arrangement, Paper Certificates shall totally get eliminated, and everyone can have one’s Demat account, wherein the holdings can be credited by onetime payment.

How can this have an advantage to all?

The so called “UnClaimed” dividend has in totality risen above 1100 Crores. This is because, mostly these UnClaimed dividends are claimed, but the companies and registrars find funny excuses to refuse the payment. SEBI has kept this all very subjective, which can change from person to person, handling the situation. No fixed rules.

Same is the case for “Lost Paper Certificates” which go under “Unclaimed Shares”. SEBI does not bother about the investors.

But if the above suggestion is implemented, then there shall be no Unclaimed Shares and Unclaimed Dividend and likely scam in Unclaimed dividend in future (on the lines of Sharepro problem) can be avoided. Or else, such scam is inevitable when this 1100 Crores amount starts approaching hundred thousand Crores, and only SEBI shall be responsible for such a scam.

deba72

Hi!

We all Trade on NSE-BSE and also invest in stocks listed on NSE-BSE.

And either for trading or for investing, we do the activities through our respective brokers on these platforms provided by the NSE-BSE. We pay the brokerages to the brokers and taxes and levies to the government.

We Pay Nothing to the Stock Exchanges, who need money to run their activities that are used by us for trading/investing . And yet, we do NOT give even a paisa to either NSE or BSE. The Stock Exchanges are funded by the companies listed on them.

Then why a similar view is NOT taken for the dematerialized stock holding companies, NSDL & CSDL? The holdings in the Demat account of NSDL-CSDL is the result of trading on NSE-BSE.

Therefore, the listing amount for the companies as prescribed by the stock exchanges, should proportionately be increased to cover the expenses for NSDL-CSDL, and an investor should not be asked for any annual or other maintenance charges by NSDL-CSDL.

We, as investors shall only have to pay to NSDL-CSDL, when there is either a credit or debit in our Demat account resulting through purchase or sell of stocks on NSE-BSE. No holding charges.

What will be the advantage?

Today, many Paper Stock Holders , who are not active traders, are not dematerializing their stocks due to maintenance charges. With this arrangement, Paper Certificates shall totally get eliminated, and everyone can have one’s Demat account, wherein the holdings can be credited by onetime payment.

How can this have an advantage to all?

The so called “UnClaimed” dividend has in totality risen above 1100 Crores. This is because, mostly these UnClaimed dividends are claimed, but the companies and registrars find funny excuses to refuse the payment. SEBI has kept this all very subjective, which can change from person to person, handling the situation. No fixed rules.

Same is the case for “Lost Paper Certificates” which go under “Unclaimed Shares”. SEBI does not bother about the investors.

But if the above suggestion is implemented, then there shall be no Unclaimed Shares and Unclaimed Dividend and likely scam in Unclaimed dividend in future (on the lines of Sharepro problem) can be avoided. Or else, such scam is inevitable when this 1100 Crores amount starts approaching hundred thousand Crores, and only SEBI shall be responsible for such a scam.
How are you saying we are not paying stock exchanges ? Please check your contract notes in details.. You will get the complete schedule of charges that we pay..

S S

@Deba72

If you claim to be so sure, please tell me ONE payment from the traders-investors, which is received by the Stock Exchange. If not, read my message again to understand what I have said.

SS

deba72

@Deba72

If you claim to be so sure, please tell me ONE payment from the traders-investors, which is received by the Stock Exchange. If not, read my message again to understand what I have said.

SS
Have you checked your contract notes ?

S S

I have written the above message after checking and UNDERSTANDING everything.
You seem to have problem in understanding.
You have neither read my message nor understood it. How can you understand the contract note?
Thanks. I do not wish to continue answering you.
SS