Please suggst a Broker for Hedge trades.

mohan.sic

Hello all,

Pls suggest me a stock broker who allows Hedged positions with minimum margin requirement.

1) Brokers who charge margin on only one side when we hedge the position.

2) Are there any brokers who allow Hedged positions by charging margin only
to the extent of max possible loss that could occur on the open hedged positions.

thanks.

lemondew

How are you going to hedge.
buy stock. buy options no margin.
sell options you have good margin to put even if its hedged unlike in US markets
Hello all,

Pls suggest me a stock broker who allows Hedged positions with minimum margin requirement.

1) Brokers who charge margin on only one side when we hedge the position.

2) Are there any brokers who allow Hedged positions by charging margin only
to the extent of max possible loss that could occur on the open hedged positions.

thanks.

mohan.sic

How are you going to hedge.
buy stock. buy options no margin.
sell options you have good margin to put even if its hedged unlike in US markets
can be any kind of hedge using only futures/only options/futures-options//
but max loss is known when we enter the positions. and when we close the position, we exit completely leaving no naked position.

so, is there broker who offers this ?

I don't think online brokers can offer this. Any offline services must be doing this ( order placement only through dealers ) with higher brokerage charges.

pls suggest.

lemondew

no broker since NSE blocks margin......
can be any kind of hedge using only futures/only options/futures-options//
but max loss is known when we enter the positions. and when we close the position, we exit completely leaving no naked position.

so, is there broker who offers this ?

I don't think online brokers can offer this. Any offline services must be doing this ( order placement only through dealers ) with higher brokerage charges.

pls suggest.

Last edited: