Please Suggest me some Gud Books

:confused:Hi, traders i'm new to Share Trading, but i don't have an idea where to start with. Apart form looking forward for a course in stock trading. i also need suggestions on books i can read on stock market.
Though i'm clear with basic terminologies in Stock market and have a demat account too. But still i think i do not have the right mindset, Please suggest me some books for beginners which could help me understanding this market and if possible suggest me a course as well i can take up in delhi/ncr.

Thanks alot.

Kumar Vanshaj

trader21

Get started with some good books:

* Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques: Steve Nison
* Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar - Al Brooks
* Trading Systems And Methods- Kaufman

Stay AWAY from trading courses :eek:

For anyone starting out in trading and technical analysis, i would suggest 4 must read books. I have read Elder, Pring, Murphy etc, and i can proudly say that "Teach a man to fish", by our very own Saint, is by far the best material you will get on trading. For 2 years, i read almost anything i could lay my hands on. But at the end of it all, i was totally confused. That is when i chanced upon "Teach a man...", and it totally changed my perspective. Dow Theory by Robert Rhea, Edward-Magee/Bulkowski and Trading in the zone are some other excellent books.

Technical Analysis from A to Z by Steven Achelis
Must read book before you trade.You must have software called Metastock and Data
to practice . Market must move up & down in a predetermined fashion according to some well known method called technical analysis .

Good luck
Nageswara Rao

Start with books which are written by professional traders
They write books from their heart.
Simple and less confusion in these books .. because "simple setup gives real money"
reminiscence of a stock operator ---edwin lefevre
how i made 2 million in the stock market---Nicolas darvas

niftyoption

Dear Kumar.Vanshaj Sir,

Vision Books India

1.The Stock Market Dictionary
Author :praveen N. Shroff

2.How to make money trading with Charts
Author :Ashwani Gujral,Prasanna Khemariya

pls visit

http://www.visionbooksindia.com/

All the Best